Ressy ASA 454 Sick

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
Worth guys.. I'm trying to get some feedback on this bat. I found a pretty good deal at a local PIAS and I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger or not.

I have never really been a Worth guy so I stopped keeping track of reviews for their product. The one I found is in good shape, minus paint peeling everywhere and A LOT of webbing. I'm not sure about the durability once it's webbed up like that either.

1. Are they hot??

2. Should I be worried about all the webbing??

Any insight is helpful. Thanks guys!

-Rog

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
I picked up this bat brand new on clearance back in May. I couldn't pass it up at $100 off. Took a bit to break in, but now that she is, she smokes the ball. The ball jumps off the bat and just flies. I haven't noticed any webbing yet and I probably have about 400 cuts on this bat. The tape sucks, I replaced it with Lizard Skin because if it's off the end of the bat or handle, it stings like hell. I have no regrets and would buy it again. If it does poop the bed, hopefully it does it within the warranty period and I get a brand new one. Can't lose...

mvfjet

Part Time Player
Definitely a lot of pop with a big sweet spot and for some reason I kill the 44's better than the 52s with this bat.