Return policy with Demarini?

Adower

Star Player
Hello everyone. I've recently just made my first big purchase in regards to softball. Bought a FU DAWG that was slightly used from another person.

He has the OG receipt which was given to me w/ the purchase. I am wondering if something happens to the bat is the warranty still in valid since I am not the OG owner.

Edit* I checked their website and it doesnt say thing regarding who is the OG owner for warranty. Just a valid receipt which I have. I would call them but it's past their operating hours.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Hello everyone. I've recently just made my first big purchase in regards to softball. Bought a FU DAWG that was slightly used from another person.

He has the OG receipt which was given to me w/ the purchase. I am wondering if something happens to the bat is the warranty still in valid since I am not the OG owner.

Edit* I checked their website and it doesnt say thing regarding who is the OG owner for warranty. Just a valid receipt which I have. I would call them but it's past their operating hours.

Thanks in advance.

Warrantys are not transferable. There are ways around that but you're on your own.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Never had them mention that the name on receipt was different than mine. Probably returned a dozen and half had a different name on receipt.

osufan2k

Addicted to Softballfans
Just put that person's name on the RMA and box when you ship the bat to them. They'll just think you moved since the addresses are different. I did this last time I sent a bat back with the receipt and had no issues.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Just call and talk to them, should be fine as they have very good customer service. Just don't be shady and ruin it for the rest of us.