return...

zanderson59

Addicted to Softballfans
just venting:
oh my hell it takes FOREVER to send a warranty return to Canada. sent it out on july30 and according to USPS it is just now being delivered. gotta do what i gotta do though for them Canadian Sticks.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
if you'd stop smuggling coke across the border it'd be a lot quicker getting through customs :p

PS, two weeks is pretty standard for getting a bat into Canada. when I buy on here I usually don't check the tracking number for at least a full week.

mstg25

**OG Horsemen**
just venting:
oh my hell it takes FOREVER to send a warranty return to Canada. sent it out on july30 and according to USPS it is just now being delivered. gotta do what i gotta do though for them Canadian Sticks.

You can thank the Canadian Post for this...

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
You can thank the Canadian Post for this...

no, you can't. it's the delay at the border, thank customs for it. i'd say on average it takes 2-3days for the bat to reach the border, and 2-3 days for the bat to go from the border to it's destination. it spends anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks at the border with customs though.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
no, you can't. it's the delay at the border, thank customs for it. i'd say on average it takes 2-3days for the bat to reach the border, and 2-3 days for the bat to go from the border to it's destination. it spends anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks at the border with customs though.

There is all the truth you need in that post. I've had bats sit for two weeks in some customs warehouses and then had them blown through in under a day in others (Richmond, BC was the fastest). But with Canada Post it's never in their hands more than a day or two.