Returns on bats bought from Amazon?

Anyone ever done this? I didn't buy it via third party like is specifically stated in their warranty documentation, it was sold and shipped directly by Amazon.com

It's a 2018 Lloyd (bought in May), and the handle/barrel joint has come loose. I love the bat, if they can't fix it, I'm hoping they return it.

They’re $99 at a close out bat place.

Amazon bats are NR bats.
100% positive on that? The way their warranty reads, it says 3rd party. A bat that comes direct from Amazon (sold and shipped by Amazon.com, not sold by Billy Bob and shipped by Amazon), I'm hoping would be different. I paid full price, there was no discount.

ShortYellowBus

100% positive on that? The way their warranty reads, it says 3rd party. A bat that comes direct from Amazon (sold and shipped by Amazon.com, not sold by Billy Bob and shipped by Amazon), I'm hoping would be different. I paid full price, there was no discount.
They don’t give you a receipt for a reason. Amazon is hardly a middleman. They have advanced algorithms that determine which items sell the most (by third party vendors) and go directly to the manufacturer to sell the products at the same or lower price. This eliminates the 3rd party vendor and more profit goes to Amazon.

No bat manufacturer is contracted with Amazon (Amazon is not an authorized dealer due to this) and therefore bat companies won’t honor warranty claims for bat receipts sold via Amazon.

Next time send a friendly pm to milocoman here at SBF and he’ll give you the best price possible, with warranty.

Update: contacted Louisville, all set for a return. Because it is directly from Amazon, and I can download an invoice as a receipt from when I bought it, they are more than happy to cover it. I already talked to their guy and they will be shipping me a new bat as soon as they get mine in.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Update: contacted Louisville, all set for a return. Because it is directly from Amazon, and I can download an invoice as a receipt from when I bought it, they are more than happy to cover it. I already talked to their guy and they will be shipping me a new bat as soon as they get mine in.
I was gonna say, if Amazon gets bats directly from manufacturers why wouldn't they be an authorized deal, especially when they charged you full price..

D-ROCK13

I've returned several bats, that were purchased NIW, from both amazon and ebay ,without any issues, to multiple manufacturers as well.