Returns

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Look people, we don't know what Worths inventory is, and it is ever changing. If you want to know what you'll get as a return, pick up the phone, and talk to one of the lovely ladies at Rawlings Returned goods department and ask them. They'll be glad to tell you.

lance3g

Coach
N LA Hacker, I can tell that these posts have absolutely ruined your day. Just to explain why myself and others ask the question, we are asking if anyone has recently returned a similar bat and what they were able to get in return. Sure we could call Worth, but not everyone has the opportunity or availability to call Worth during their business hours. Or in my case I called and sat on hold for 10 minutes and thought it might be more productive to just ask on here. My question for you, why in the hell do you bother to read the thread and respond if you know what the poster is asking before ever reading the entire thread. I am of the opinion if you if you can not answer the question then do not read or respond to the post. This is a message board intended for softball players to ask and answer questions for one another. If you are truly annoyed with these posts then find a new hobby

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
You don't have time, yet you have posted a thread and responded to my posts twice. That alone has taken more time out of your day than the 10 minutes you spent on hold.

jward33

Easy Tim..u forget NOOBS r lazy! Lol...and they also don't realize how many of these same question threads are all over SBF forums

Country35

Banned User
I would be in favor of a stickied thread where guys post what they sent in and what they got....or else coach can put up a stock ticker esque thing and kseany will have to update every 15 minutes

Meskin24

those arent pecks
im on your side. I get what worth is doing. dumb ass noobs want to know if there going to get a 2013 in return and are not willing to call to ask if they can get that or if they will get what is left of the 2012 remaining in stock. my post was just added frustration.

kseaney

Just an old baller
It's much easier to call returns than ask on here. Most of the time people get different returns based on stock. The typical replacement is same model or model upgrade.

single wally

Professional Amateur
The ladies with Worth returns are more than happy to give you a BJ if your bat breaks. That's great customer service if you ask me.