Returns

TGog the Fu

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess Demarini is playing an early April fools joke, I went out to the step a minute ago and there it was.

Ha ha Demarini ....ha ha.

ESuperst4r

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn it where's mine!? I'm jealous.. demarini is in Washington isn't it? Shipping takes a while to get to Florida I guess.

cyoung187

Coach
Friend of mine got a call from Demarini this week saying they were denying his return. Said the bat was too worn (I've seen the bat, that is a joke) and ASP isn't an authorized dealer. Not happy with Demarini right now.

Cali_4sb

Coach
Kinda sucks demarini said my returns would be ready by the 13 of this month. Only the AM showed up and no ONE. If I would have known that I would have asked for AMs.

hoopsstar22

Addicted to Softballfans
I returned my J3 about 3 weeks ago and called Thursday to check on it.

They said the Juggys are on backorder and won't be shipping till the 22nd I believe.

SoCalPlr

Addicted to Softballfans
Juggy, AM, and One are all out of stock according to Ringo @ Demarini. With a batch coming in over the next 3 weeks for each model. They are definately nice and accomodative to any requests. However, unless your return times a batch perfectly or even if it does, you are looking at a minimum of 30 days for replacement. Everyone I know that swings a new version of the above listed bats is waiting for a return because they have so many pending.

Juggy, AM, and One are all out of stock according to Ringo @ Demarini. With a batch coming in over the next 3 weeks for each model. They are definately nice and accomodative to any requests. However, unless your return times a batch perfectly or even if it does, you are looking at a minimum of 30 days for replacement. Everyone I know that swings a new version of the above listed bats is waiting for a return because they have so many pending.

There's that Ringo character again.

SoCalPlr

Addicted to Softballfans
sucks you have to wait so long for a replacement, but the bats are so ridiculous its worth the wait and Demarini knows that.

Last edited:
M

MJL 00

"The 26 oz Mercy is actually on backorder as well. It is not estimated to be produced until 4/21. Your J3 will be finished before that time."

Just got this back, told them would take a Mercy since Juggys are on back order...UGH

scottdburnett

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my 27 oz Juggy replacement today.
I wouldn't normally weigh a new bat but it felt heavy and it is 27.9 oz....

M

MJL 00

Just got my Juggy today WTF...CS told me due to my J3 breaking within 40 hits or less would get bat with warranty, guess someone didn't tell the shipping dept cause my Juggy says NO RETURN...not too happy

heat11114

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my Juggy today WTF...CS told me due to my J3 breaking within 40 hits or less would get bat with warranty, guess someone didn't tell the shipping dept cause my Juggy says NO RETURN...not too happy

Hmmmmm have one on the way that is supposed to be returnable... Will see once it arrives I guess.

Call them and have them make a note of it, unless selling it.

M

MJL 00

Call them and have them make a note of it, unless selling it.

Didn't plan on selling, sat on hold for 20 mins so sent email...guess will have to see...never had issues with Demarini CS before but guess only sent in one bat in the past

Everybody rants and raves they are the best. Have yet to have too many issues with them. Just they are so popular everybody waits on returns, back orders, unless your swinging 28's and 30's it seems. I also heard of another story similar to yours within the past month.

UTEFAN

Any truth to the rumor Demarini was added micro chips to bats under the paint to track warranty returns like easton is

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
Was really hoping to get mine, but didnt happen. I sent mine in a month ago, so looks like they are making more this thursday so time will tell. I love Demar but there is no reason that they should be on back order for this long, there are many on here who sent theirs off in February and just getting them. Common sense tells me its hard for them to sell bats when they dont ever have any, they need to start producing more sticks.

Last edited:

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
I sent mine in feb but asked for a mercy at first. I switched it to a juggy sometime in march so I guess I get moved to the end of the queue when I switched it.

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
I sent mine in feb but asked for a mercy at first. I switched it to a juggy sometime in march so I guess I get moved to the end of the queue when I switched it.

Yup thats what happens, its the reason I didnt switch mine. I have 3 Juggys coming and was thinking about trying an aftermath, but when I called the customer service told me thats what would happen.

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans

How old was you receipt? At what point did they tell you they were sending you a returnable bat? From my experience, they have never committed to a "returnable" return...they always say to send the bat in and wait until its inspected and processed...