Review of New Line

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
So I went to meet up with Coop today and got the chance to swing the new bat. Keep in mind i was in a rush because if southpaw showed up he would of kept me there talking all day :D:D:D

so without further gossip:

The bats I mainly swing are Z1k, Z2k and the spiked

I would say this bat compares to the Z1k in the fact that is sounds like you just shot a gun every time you swing it. I personally love the way it swings, I believe we tested the 28oz and I would say it swung at just about the advertised weight. I miss hit a couple and they still felt decent no sting or major vibration. The ball absolutely jumps off the bat. I am not the type of person to jump on every new model and tell you how awesome it is but man this bat in one word is EPIC.

The next step for me will be to actually hit it outdoors because I am not a fan of cages at all.

And for everyone who cares about graphics, sorry the bat was solid black.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
so you swung one bat? you dont know if its the new DB or the Wanted/ ASA or USSSA?

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
I'm waiting for 2 comparisons
1) Wanted ASA and DB ASA compared to the AV
2) Wanted and DB compared to older model 1.20's

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
So I went to meet up with Coop today and got the chance to swing the new bat. Keep in mind i was in a rush because if southpaw showed up he would of kept me there talking all day :D:D:D

so without further gossip:

The bats I mainly swing are Z1k, Z2k and the spiked

I would say this bat compares to the Z1k in the fact that is sounds like you just shot a gun every time you swing it. I personally love the way it swings, I believe we tested the 28oz and I would say it swung at just about the advertised weight. I miss hit a couple and they still felt decent no sting or major vibration. The ball absolutely jumps off the bat. I am not the type of person to jump on every new model and tell you how awesome it is but man this bat in one word is EPIC.

The next step for me will be to actually hit it outdoors because I am not a fan of cages at all.

And for everyone who cares about graphics, sorry the bat was solid black.

Is the feeling like the Z or the pop like the Z?

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Basically everything like the z, the ball shoots off. Didn't really pay attention to the endload since I was only there for a short time