Review of sbf store..

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Took a car load of people there this morning. Nice place, wasn't really what I was expecting. I was picturing bats on racks all the way to the ceiling, something the size of a or a place like that.. kind of a funny setup with the store part stuck between the turf field and batting cages. They didn't have the Duo or DC psycho out on the racks. Maybe they were sold out but I see them on the website... I'm thinking they could put those on the racks and put a few of the 30, 30 oz titan unleasheds in the back. Lol they seem to have a little bit of a lot of stuff. Nice place and would for sure go back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord7

Banned User
SBf is a good store. Some people will always find something to whine about, as you have done.

Nacirema85

Addicted to Softballfans
SBf is a good store. Some people will always find something to whine about, as you have done.

Somebody is always going to read his post wrong and wine about something, as you have done.

The guy is literally saying it wasn't as he expected, but he's going back. That's a positive review. More business for the company.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Constructive criticism. Offering my advice to make them better. I'm also thinking the Duo is shipped directly from worth so my post may be incorrect.

Lord7

Banned User
Constructive criticism. Offering my advice to make them better. I'm also thinking the Duo is shipped directly from worth so my post may be incorrect.

My bad, I read your post as bitching, but after going back I see you were offering consructive criticism.

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...

I forgot, they do drop ship the Resmondo stuff

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
Took a car load of people there this morning. Nice place, wasn't really what I was expecting. I was picturing bats on racks all the way to the ceiling, something the size of a or a place like that.. kind of a funny setup with the store part stuck between the turf field and batting cages. They didn't have the Duo or DC psycho out on the racks. Maybe they were sold out but I see them on the website... I'm thinking they could put those on the racks and put a few of the 30, 30 oz titan unleasheds in the back. Lol they seem to have a little bit of a lot of stuff. Nice place and would for sure go back.

I went a couple weeks back also. If you''d just asked one of the sales people what's up (maybe you did) like I did when buying my Worth BJ Faulk 98. He told me what weights were in stock and when the others would arrive. SBF is waiting on some different weighted bats in all of the new style bats. Staff told me I could even pay a disscounted price and get it shipped to me from the store if needed. Which DUO and DC Psyco are you talking about?

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
I went a couple weeks back also. If you''d just asked one of the sales people what's up (maybe you did) like I did when buying my Worth BJ Faulk 98. He told me what weights were in stock and when the others would arrive. SBF is waiting on some different weighted bats in all of the new style bats. Staff told me I could even pay a disscounted price and get it shipped to me from the store if needed. Which DUO and DC Psyco are you talking about?

I knew what bat I wanted to get. Just noticed those bats weren't out on the floor..

cheato

TRACKIN'

did you ask them what the best ball is for throwing it up to yourself?

CountryStitch'n

Banned User

We bought the last dc pyscho on Friday and all they have left is 30oz titans so ur "constructive critisicm" is just retarded!

i went to the old store about 4 years ago when i was out there for the superdraft. that place was crazy. gloves, batting gloves and tons of bats. it was awesome.