reviews and thoughts on 2015 wegman?

fordracer666

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the kirby and really like it! But was thinking about trying the new wegman. Any insight would be great.

ddorton33

Addicted to Softballfans
Its a totally different feel from the Kirby. Wegman is very stiff out of the wrapper but after about 100 swings starts to soften up. The Kirby broke in way faster than the wegman. If your a one piece fan you'll like it. If not you'll hate it

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I actually just hit my USSSA Wegman and ASA Realtree in the cages side by side for the first time this afternoon. I'm typing up a little review now.

UTEFAN

I have hit both the Kirby and Wegman. I will say the Wegman felt really good out of the wrapper. Much stiffer and murder the 52 we hit compared to the Kirby. For some reason I hate the feel of the Kirby but the Wegman i loved

Roland

Addicted to Softballfans
Somewhere between 30-40 swings at the start of this video. I was really shocked at how good this felt out of the wrapper. I really love this bat, and will be picking up some more for my stash. The endload is perfect and it feels fantastic in my hands and I was able to control the barrel really well. Hitting 52's good and murders the evil bps. Will try to remember to update after 500 cuts and when(if) I get outside again.

27oz.

Last edited by a moderator:

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Somewhere between 30-40 swings at the start of this video. I was really shocked at how good this felt out of the wrapper. I really love this bat, and will be picking up some more for my stash. The endload is perfect and it feels fantastic in my hands and I was able to control the barrel really well. Hitting 52's good and murders the evil bps. Will try to remember to update after 500 cuts and when(if) I get outside again.
You're standing on the wrong side of the plate. I love the feel of a good 1pc, and am glad I was able to snag this brand new off someone who didn't want it. Mine is in the bag now with 250 swings until I can take it outside. Really looking forward to checking distances, because it feels like a bomber. Now I'm going to start the process of getting my ASA Realtree up to around 5-700 hits.