Reviews on '16 Worth Mayhem SBMAYD

WillW3

Starting Player
In for reviews too. I'm sure few have actually swung it. They're still going through the typical DtE buy up 12 and hoard them and resell

Holland_Boy15

Addicted to Softballfans
A teammate of mine brought one out today to hit bp. I didn't hit it myself personally but all the guys who did liked it a lot. The ball was jumping off the bat for a new bat, so pretty hot out of the wrapper. Bat looks awesome and has a pretty good endload to it. I just prefer balanced bats so I didn't swing it. I'd say the endloads on it and the OG are about the same. Another good bat from worth.

CoEd All-Star

Part Time Player
I swung my new 27 oz Mayhem, along with my 2015 Connell and teammate's 2016 Fulk this afternoon. My Mayhem fresh out of the wrapper had equal distance to my 1500+ swing Connell and was easily surpassing the 500 swing Fulk.

End load on this bat feels great. I will be swinging the new Ressy soon, so I will know if it is the same bat or not. I know it feels tons better than the Fulk, though I am not a huge fan of the 12" barrels.

MAsHnDaSh01

Extra Hitter
I have a 28oz NIW 16 Worth Mayhem SBMAYD it does have a "No Return" stamped on the taper looking to trade for a USSSA only bat not a dual stamp like this one 27 or 28 oz PM if your interested I can send you pics