For Sale RHT Louisville Slugger TPX Pro Flare FL1275CC

IDP

Part Time Player
***SOLD

RHT Louisville Slugger TPX Pro Flare FL1275CC

$119 Shipped anywhere in US priority 2-3 day service

picked up this glove a couple weeks ago hoping to finish out my fall ball season with it but could tell right away it was too minty and stiff to get game ready, so i'm putting it back up for sale. high quality oil infused horween leather and its listed at 12.75 but plays bigger/wider, and has a nice deep pocket.

i haven't done much at all to the glove other than playing catch and then cleaning it afterwards with some weiman leather wipes. glove is in excellent minty condition with no issues and is still very stiff. og owner replaced laces with some quality thick tanners laces that give the glove even more rigidity and will make it last longer as well as be more durable.

og thread with more info and pics here:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1381521

more info from the product description:

• 12.75 Inch Pattern (plays bigger as seen in pics)
  • Conventional Open Back
  • Deep, Flat Pocket
  • Extra Wide Lacing For Durability
  • Flare Design Provides Larger Catching Surface
  • Preferred By Outfielders
  • Quick Break-In
  • Single Post Web
  • Top Grade Oil-Infused Horween Leather

pics:

thanks

Last edited:

IDP

Part Time Player
id prefer a cash deal but would consider trades for a RHT PRO302CVDM, FL1300C55, or a PRODCT in that tan/wheat looking color or oxblood.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Man these gloves are nice but I can't figure out wtf ppl see in these ugly ass woody wagon colors.. Maybe it's because we had a big hoop d woody wagon when I was a little kid but this crap is ugly... Gl though very nice glove

IDP

Part Time Player
Man these gloves are nice but I can't figure out wtf ppl see in these ugly ass woody wagon colors.. Maybe it's because we had a big hoop d woody wagon when I was a little kid but this crap is ugly... Gl though very nice glove

Lol it's got a classic kinda look and the richness of the leather quality makes the color look better in person. I haven't heard woody wagon since I was like 5 so that's worthy of another lol.

Bump......lets get this sold today. I can ship asap and most destinations will have it in hand on Saturday.

IDP

Part Time Player
slomaro, no I will not sell you the glove for less than half of what I just paid for it. Thanks for the generous offer though.

IDP

Part Time Player
im open to bat trades...27oz eastons & demarini's, but would consider other brands. Would really like to get a 27oz 2013 L1.0, 26-27oz 2 piece DC41.