Richard Seymour

rossthefireman

mexicola
Ben flopped for sure but it was nice seeing the hated Raiders get clocked today to shut up all their stupid fans in the Bay Area.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Makes me wonder what Worthlessbugger said......I'm sure he'll play the victim in it, but in my opinion had no occasion to say anything or lay his hand on Seymour.

Simon

Banned User
the guy is probably the hardest QB to actually get to the ground in the history of the nfl.......he has 300 lbers hanging on him and they can't tackle him.......yet a little pop in the facemask decleats him. Nice acting you POS rapist.....

Simon

Banned User
It doesn't matter what he said. You don't cold **** players on the other team.

ya...."hey Rich, i'm going to rape your daughter" wouldn't merit a punch in the face....

you grow up down the street from Mary Poppins??? every single day thousands of people say somethign they get hit int he face for

Hazate

Composite bat hater....
More BS from a pro... No Class...what happened to never showing that you are hurt let alone pretending to be hurt...no pride!!! Well maybe Gay Pride...Rainbow Power Big Ben!!!

yeff24

Addicted to Softballfans
I loved it...at first I thought what an acting douchebag...on second look I think Seymour might have caught him decently....should have added a stomp ha

Marshenko

I miss me some Seymour. Hopefully that 1st round pick turns into a baller. Shot caller. 20 inch rims on the impala. Holla

3XC

Big Truss
I went from a guy who was lukewarm at best about Seymour to a huge fan. Ben is a ***** and in a 1 v. 1 fight Seymour would pound the snot out of him.

I'm not sure what world you all want to live in but football players punching other football players is stupid. It gets you kicked out of a game and fined $25k. Real smart.

The other part that cracked me up was this line: "I'm not sure why he [Roethlisberger] ran up on me. I just turned around and it was a natural reaction," Seymour told media after the 35-3 loss.. Yeah, it's a natural reaction to punch people when they run near you. Happens all the time :rolleyes:

yeff24

Addicted to Softballfans
Id have prefered..."white boy ran his mouth and I had to hit him..then I said rape this *****"...the best part of this whole thing to me was when they ejected Tommy Kelly on accident at first....I thought Seymour was going to get away with one for a second

knooch21

ancient chinese secret
I went from a guy who was lukewarm at best about Seymour to a huge fan. Ben is a ***** and in a 1 v. 1 fight Seymour would pound the snot out of him.

speaking of bitches...whole lotta them chimed in on this thread yesterday