Rick Trujillo aka "DA1nonlyrikross" Benefit Softball Tourney

Bukethead32

Happy meal TWINS....
Rick aka "Rikross" was a frequent user of SBF, DA1nonlyrikross is his SBF name, passed away after a motorcycle accident over the weekend.
He was on his way back from a softball tournament. My sincere condolences go out to his family and friends. If you can't attend and would
like to donate $$ here is my paypal:rob_gonzalez32 @yahoo.com please leave your SBF name in the comments section. If you would like to
donate items that we can raffle off post here or pm me and we will work it out.

Proceeds go to help pay for funeral costs

July 23 $250 2pitch 3 gg MENS lowers and uppers

July 24 $250 2pitch 3 gg CO ED lowers and uppers

Location for both days Ventura, CA Camino Real fields

Contact Jose Reveles 805-760-1673
http://forums.softballfans.com/s....php?t=1067319

Last edited:

HEX20

Star Player
thanks BUKET we also just got the Kimball fields also in Ventura cuz we're getting teams for the 805 aND 616 SHOWING LOVE........ THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT

Ortega23

Addicted to Softballfans
Please put So Cal Minority in the uppers please. We would love to support the family during this difficult time. Much love Rick!!

Bukethead32

Happy meal TWINS....
thanks BUKET we also just got the Kimball fields also in Ventura cuz we're getting teams for the 805 aND 616 SHOWING LOVE........ THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT

Thanks bro. That is love 805 to 616!!!

Please put So Cal Minority in the uppers please. We would love to support the family during this difficult time. Much love Rick!!

Thanks!

If I can't make this I def will be sending some money..

Thanks much appreciated.

HEX20

Star Player
No problem! I wished that we could come down to play, but dmniterider has to work on Sat. He can play inbetween his work, so we are just staying here to play NSA.

thats koo brotha i (we) understand!!!;) thanks for the donation much appreciated...........:D

Each benefit tourney will have a $100 gift certificate towards any 3N2 Sports product.

It will be up to the TD of each tourney to decide how the certificate will be used/raffled.

Bukethead32

Happy meal TWINS....
HAhah 9 bats...... WTP thats a really cool donation! I will be out there too! I don't know team name yet.