Rip-It 1.20

mary1334

Addicted to Softballfans
I need an honest opinion about this bat?

How good is this bat truely?

Is it hot out of the wrapper or does it take time to break it in?

I need some honest reviews about this bat. Any feedback is appreciated.

SandyWH

#Delicious
Hot out of the wrapper. After about 50-100 cuts she's GTG. Seems like there are durability issues though, and it doesn't "feel" good at all. It stings the hands on nearly every cut. Performance wise, its just behind the other top new stamps. So if you're gonna pay $300 for it, you might better off springing for a different stick.

mary1334

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a kid in our league who swings that bat and smashes the ball. He is not a very big kid and does not have a very good swing. Everyone is skeptical about his bat so I am trying to see what kind of reviews I can get.

SandyWH

#Delicious
I picked up at a tourney last week and swung it probably 25 times. I killed 15 or so balls. Bat responded similar to a still-stiff SCN2. Sweetspot was ok. But I'm used to swinging Worth and not feeling the best hit balls. It definitely reacts like a baseball bat would.

The guy said he had already broken one at about 300 cuts. SO I would suspect that they are gonna be a lot like the REAP4s in that they are beasts while their living, but die quick deaths.

Personally, I want one, but won't pay $300 for it. I'd keep an eye on CL and the bay and try to get one around $200 NIW, otherwise I's stick to what you've been swinging.

WORLD44

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a niw 26 oz i will sell for 225.00 if you like it,,,,,i have 2 total and keeping one,,they are hot as hell,,,and i love mine

Guys. It's a bat! If Brett Helmer uses it, it will bit bombs! If most of us use it it will just hit like everything else............poopy. I have 6 bats and none of them really have any advantage. But if a BH hits them, well....................

lealmarie4

Addicted to Softballfans
bats stiff but hits lazers hot out the wrapper and it has a 400day ulimited returns!! im not a power hitter but this thing makes me one!!!!