Robert Meachem is a Charger...

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
Thoughts? Im a bit torn but I guess we couldnt spend that ridiculous amount the BUCS spent on VJ. 5 years 55 Million WOW:eek:

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
Im looking for a 1-6 start out of the Chargers this year so they can extend Norvs contract again.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
vjax has some moss in him....only plays when he wants to....however, meachem sucks

justinstp

PayPal Ready
If they were looking for a guy to run go routes, they did good. If they needed a guy who can catch an 8 yard pass when they only need 7, go across the middle, and be a great possession receiver, they're ****ed.

Meachem is a great deep threat, but with the emergence of Lance Moore and WRs in the draft, I am not surprised. I did like him though. The Saints need CBs, S, and LBs.

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
If they were looking for a guy to run go routes, they did good. If they needed a guy who can catch an 8 yard pass when they only need 7, go across the middle, and be a great possession receiver, they're ****ed.

i sense some hate in your voice there guy... haha

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
4 for 25mil I actually like this signing. The Chargers still have a couple of good big recievers (Floyd, Brown) having a speed deep guy is a good add. Bet he puts up better numbers in 2012 than Vjax did in 2011.