Rocket Launcher

cmo27

Local Celebrity
Can anyone chime in if the Rocket Launcher is supposed to be on the non-linear list? I do all bat testing for my league and had a guy give me one with less than 50 swings and it failed miserably at 1350 on our ASA tester. ASA does not have it listed as a non-linear bat as of now.

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
It has the Quad Disc thingy in it so I imagine yes if its an actual inserted part.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont think there is a chance that the Rocket Launcher is as hot as a Freak 30 is. No way a dual stamp is the best ASA and best Utrip, hard to believe that k Sports place when every bat they sell is the best ever.

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
Any new updates?

Can anyone chime in if the Rocket Launcher is supposed to be on the non-linear list? I do all bat testing for my league and had a guy give me one with less than 50 swings and it failed miserably at 1350 on our ASA tester. ASA does not have it listed as a non-linear bat as of now.

it now appears on the non-linear list (1100) updated 5-17-16 :biggthumpup:

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Any new updates or reviews on the Rocket Launcher? Figured that the best ASA bat and Utrip bat ever made rolled into one would have more feedback on it. :D