Rocket launcher?

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had it for a short time records everybody else it's a really good bat. I just didn't like the endload it was a little more than I was used to. But I had mine brand new. I never put in the hard work to break it because I didn't have the time.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Dually, omega, superZ, soloZ, legends plague, etc.

The dual stamp reckoning was right there but broke quickly and was too light for me anyway. The 29.5 launcher has a great swing weight. It is still behind my est xxl asa and my utrip ressy. But for a pure dual stamp it is great option.

I was really looking forward to the dual stamp maxum since it is supposed to be the same tech

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Haven't swung a dba, but my maxum utrip and the launcher are pretty close. Feels like a one ounce el in the launcher and small knob.

I don't think it quite matches up to either a top utrip or asa only bat, but if I only had 1 bat, this would be it

Normy

How is the durability of these bats? My 2016 DBA and Extinction both blew the PED's this summer. I heard the RL had a different style disc. Now that these bats can be had at a decent price, I may pick one up. Most reviews have been good...just wanted to see if anyone has over 1000 swings on one.