Roddy glove warranty info??

House00

Slingin' lead!
I bought a roddy rdx14 a couple years ago and its now a pos... the thumb has a crease which causes it to be floppy and I cant keep a ball in it... I was going to try and contact Rodriguez to see what kind of warranty/repair they offer but cant find their website... does anyone have any info on this? I love the glove, the way it looks and how it was at first so Id like to see if I can get it fixed or replaced... thanks

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I think they're gone, somebody else can speak to that though, several guys on the boards like D30 or Rous do glove repair like you mention.

HITTS

Contact m2 gloves they bought the roddy factory. Matt and Mark are the new owners. They have a website & facebook pages for M2 custom gloves. If they can't fix it they can make you another.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Contact m2 gloves they bought the roddy factory. Matt and Mark are the new owners. They have a website & facebook pages for M2 custom gloves. If they can't fix it they can make you another.

Matt did not buy the Roddy factory. Mark is no longer with m2. M2 will not honor any Roddy warranties.

BRAIN

Rookie
You bought a crappy bedazzled glove and it's a POS? You don't say...

I don't think they are all POS. I bought one when they were up an coming. It is my gamer. It is the best glove I have ever had. Probably close to 10 years old now. It looks like it is built to last. However, several years later i bought another one from them. It is about 5 years old and I have never used it cuz my original one is that good still. Anyhow the newer one I can tell is made different. Looks way cheaper and looks like it has the potential to break apart if used a lot.