roller bag

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
Im getting my Grit Ball Tower in today. If anyone would like some pictures of it I'd be more then glad to post some.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Im getting my Grit Ball Tower in today. If anyone would like some pictures of it I'd be more then glad to post some.

Sure looks nice, on the high end price wise but, you get what you pay for. I am thinking it should be kinda rugged since its made by a hockey bag company.

CircleL

Starting Player
I'm will be picking up the grit Ball Tower as well it looks very well made. Plus it stands up by itself which is a nice feature.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
The Grit is awesome, but $199? And the little info commercial they have on Youtube is kind of...silly. All of a sudden the chick who can't read a cue card is sticking her thick little backside directly toward the camera?

By brother is going through this same problem. What's really difficult is that a huge percentage of companies don't show the inside of the bags anywhere in marketing literature or online. With the Mizuno Organizer off the market and the Grit and Demarini overpriced at $200, there are a ton of options to sort through.

IDP

Part Time Player
the new combat pro event roller looks like a less expensive black ops, but like people have said previously there are no decent pics of the interior online anywhere so its tough to pull the trigger on

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll start a thread and a review once my pictures are uploaded. I uploaded pictures to FB yesterday but I didn't make many comments on it cause people like to defend "their" brand whichever that may be.

IDP

Part Time Player
thanks for the pics of the combat. Looks really good. Hopefully the wheels are better designed than the black ops, and the zippers & handle durable. If so I think it might be my next bag.

ScrappyCoco

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had no durability issues so far. I also like that the wheels are on the edges of the bag, the bag doesn't wobble or get stuck as much going over uneven terrain.

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had no durability issues so far. I also like that the wheels are on the edges of the bag, the bag doesn't wobble or get stuck as much going over uneven terrain.

Are there any mesh pockets in the two side panels like in the Black Ops bag?

Thanks

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I have pretty good luck with the 3N2. One feature that I like is I can put 4 bats in side sleeves.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I won a Black Ops in a FB auction and it's by far the best bag I have ever owned. I have no issues whatsoever and I play 4 nights a week....

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
I won a Black Ops in a FB auction and it's by far the best bag I have ever owned. I have no issues whatsoever and I play 4 nights a week....

^^^but you are in Chicago. Used to play 5-6/nights per week, year round...trust me on the Ultimate. Though the Black Ops is highly recommended on here. Like I said originally, OP has a No Errors bag, a Glad bag would be an upgrade!