Romo or cousins

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
Who'd the better play this week, Romo at home vs the saints or Cousins at home vs the giants on a short week.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I'd start Cousins. Teams have been able to rack up yards in the air against NYG. And, although the Saints have played very poorly defensively, it wasn't supposed to be that way. Cousins is more of a sure bet, while Romo may be a boom or bust. Cousins will give you 250 with 2 scores, guaranteed. Romo could boom for 350 and 3 scores or bust for 150, 0 TDs, and 2 picks. I'm not a risk taker.

bobber_1077

I'd start Cousins. Teams have been able to rack up yards in the air against NYG. And, although the Saints have played very poorly defensively, it wasn't supposed to be that way. Cousins is more of a sure bet, while Romo may be a boom or bust. Cousins will give you 250 with 2 scores, guaranteed. Romo could boom for 350 and 3 scores or bust for 150, 0 TDs, and 2 picks. I'm not a risk taker.

The backup QB coming into the season is a sure bet? haha...

I take Romo, the Cowboys D isn't gonna be able to stop Brees, so Romo will be throwing TONS...could be like Broncos game last year.
Romo will hit 300 easy, with 2-3 TD's...

Other game is a divisional contest, and Giants D played decent last week.

stickem

I take Romo, the Cowboys D isn't gonna be able to stop Brees, so Romo will be throwing TONS...could be like Broncos game last year.

If this was last year i'd agree but his back issues has screwed up his arm to go along with his bad decision making. He can't hit short routes and lost his fastball to go deep. Until he gets going im benching him.

DRock88

What's the problem here?

Yes, surely RG3 would get hurt and surely Cousins should have been the starter anyway. Funny how those things works. Also, you're way more optimistic about the Saints than I am. Will Dallas throw alot? Absolutely. I don't necessarily believe that's because they'll be chasing. I hope you're right.

Cousins could've been the starter this year coming in, but he isn't because the 'Skins have too much invested in RG3.

bobber_1077

Yes, surely RG3 would get hurt and surely Cousins should have been the starter anyway. Funny how those things works. Also, you're way more optimistic about the Saints than I am. Will Dallas throw alot? Absolutely. I don't necessarily believe that's because they'll be chasing. I hope you're right.

Haha, I was using it to my advantage...I agree that Cousins is the better QB, and should stay as the starter when RG3 comes back.
You think the Boys take it to the Saints this weekend?

DRock88

What's the problem here?
It's so hard to tell. I was very optimistic about NO's defense before the season. But they've played horribly. The offense has had its moments but they really haven't been as explosive as in years past. I don't think the Saints can win a shootout with Dallas on the road. If NO's defense plays to its potential, they may blow Dallas out. I don't see Dallas blowing the Saints out.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan

We smart bobber..... we smart

bobber_1077

You were close in that Cousins gave 250, but only one score...what you didn't take into account was the 4 interceptions and fumble.
Pretty sure Romo puts up more than 6 fantasy points...

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I admit that I was dead wrong about Cousins. He looked awful. But NY played great D. We shall what Romo does.