Not GTG Rough deal with Baseballswagger

Joker

Had some text messages going with this little prick but he has stopped responding now. He was going in circles, trying to make me eat shipping, trying to convince me to drive to Buffalo and ship them from there so shipping doesn't cost as much, all kinds of BS that basically would see me send him the garbage back and he would refund me when it arrives.

I'm going to post it all up here, it is a good read. I have already warned him that if I am forced to eat the dough, I will do so but I promise that I will alert every single person I can on any forum, Facebook, anything that he could possibly set up his act about this and all the other garbage he has pulled.

nope, you don't eat anything

trip

stfu
my threats are solely inclusive of anything to do with butt****ing.

kidnapping someone who only has a 625k house isn't worth my time

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
He is texting with me now, he says he will refund the money tomorrow when the buyer shows him proof that it shipped. Personally I wouldn't ship without money back in my account but if thats the deal they struck at least its something in the right direction.

Joker

don't ship until you have the money, all of the money which includes the cost to ship it back

second2noone

yeah for sure don't ship until he returns all your money. I guess he got tired of all the messages.

hahah you can totally threaten him by telling him you know his address, you will visit his house and/ or call his parents.

trip

stfu
i got two racial infractions for the same damn thing so if i slip up i'm perma banned. until i can get a new ip and 200 posts.

although, the current set of rules for sbf don't prohibit dupes.

trip

stfu
baseballswagger done seen this thread, that's for sure. he recently viewed my sbf public profile.

fix your deal you *****.

tippin20s

damn trip checked his recent viewers I wouldn't even think to do that.

This little rat bastard better fix this **** or I'll personally call his parents at their place of employment and offer to email them the entire dealings this little twerp has been up to. There's a lot at stake here.

tippin20s

****er done been on my **** too.

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
ACDC27 Baseballswagger DrBigPapi hedge hektik303 hrdchrgin13+ justsmith LBB_82 Stretch19 TrainWreck209

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
AJ22* Goosepimp* jbo911 leeman1982+ Longball 28* OnlySolo* Sonic625 teddersx6 Treb Winter*

only mods on mine. lol

Roddy Rod

Starting Player
So here is the deal. He has said he will issue the refund when I send him a video of me at the post office with the box. I have no problem doing so but won't be handing **** all over to post until that dough, plus the shipping amount is in my Paypal, gifted of course. He seems to want this gear back bad, I told him it should be trashed and this is what I would do if I didn't get the dough back.

Had quite a bit of back and forth with him via text, he said he was in class when I was letting him know I would be in contact with his parents and putting his ass on blast all over facebook and every single place he could possibly try and sell gear.

He claimed not to have ripped me off, said he just forgot to mention the damage. Claims to have not known about the cracks until I showed him pics. The one on the knee is hard to miss, the thing is 4" long, lol.

Regardless, I will play the game with him and send him video of me at post with the gear. I don't want this junk, so he is more than welcome to get it back. If I don't see the cash hit immediately while I'm there, I'll throw this **** in my fireplace, send him a video of that and change my travel plans for next weekend with a stop in Newton to collect my dough in person. Seeing I could choke his little ass out in all of 3 seconds, hopefully it doesn't come to that.

He honestly thinks I would actually try and keep this ****. The stuff is garbage, it would be like buying a bat, not being told the thing had a massive crack in it and expecting someone to just be cool with it.

I will keep everyone posted.

Oh and he wanted me to tell my buddies on here to leave him alone, so please stop!:D

Joker

So here is the deal. He has said he will issue the refund when I send him a video of me at the post office with the box. I have no problem doing so but won't be handing **** all over to post until that dough, plus the shipping amount is in my Paypal, gifted of course. He seems to want this gear back bad, I told him it should be trashed and this is what I would do if I didn't get the dough back.

Had quite a bit of back and forth with him via text, he said he was in class when I was letting him know I would be in contact with his parents and putting his ass on blast all over facebook and every single place he could possibly try and sell gear.

He claimed not to have ripped me off, said he just forgot to mention the damage. Claims to have not known about the cracks until I showed him pics. The one on the knee is hard to miss, the thing is 4" long, lol.

Regardless, I will play the game with him and send him video of me at post with the gear. I don't want this junk, so he is more than welcome to get it back. If I don't see the cash hit immediately while I'm there, I'll throw this **** in my fireplace, send him a video of that and change my travel plans for next weekend with a stop in Newton to collect my dough in person. Seeing I could choke his little ass out in all of 3 seconds, hopefully it doesn't come to that.

He honestly thinks I would actually try and keep this ****. The stuff is garbage, it would be like buying a bat, not being told the thing had a massive crack in it and expecting someone to just be cool with it.

Oh and he wanted me to tell my buddies on here to leave him alone, so please stop!:D

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles

1) dont physically threaten
2) If it were me, I wouldnt even deal with him anymore. We've already established that Paypal would possibly refund you even with gifted funds. I would go to them with a claim and show them all the evidence I provided you of sales fraud via ebay and other sites. Best case scenario is they would freeze his paypal and then you are helping out others who he could potentially scam. Paypal doesnt take lightly to people who use their services to commit internet theft.

Roddy Rod

Starting Player
Quick update. As I could have expected, this went nowhere. I sent him pictures of the trash boxed up ready to go. He asked what address I was using, I told him the one he provided and that was it and all. Messaged this morning, said I was on my way to post, didn't hear anything back. Messaged again, nothing. I am done with him.

Now, the good news is Paypal did open a dispute on my behalf this morning, so at bare minimum, they will be able to lock his account and make his ability to make deals a lot tougher than it has been. Hopefully I get lucky enough to get the dough back in the process but this is honestly more based on the principal than anything at this point. I am an honest person, I hate scam artists and people that want to take peoples hard earned money with stuff like this.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Make sure when you send it back, make him sign for it so he can't say he never received it.