Not GTG Rough deal with Baseballswagger

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Good. Can you provide details on the fruad mask and stuff to them too. Hopefully he can get removed from ebay too, so he cant scam anyone

Roddy Rod

Starting Player
Good. Can you provide details on the fruad mask and stuff to them too. Hopefully he can get removed from ebay too, so he cant scam anyone

I forwarded them this link as well as the mask link to back up my claim. Seeing how quickly they responded to my request, they must have read it all.

trip

stfu
take screenshots and email them, they can't read past the first post if they don't have a softballfans account

you may want to cut out my text screenshots if you want to win. they might just say keep the money gerry loogy

Roddy Rod

Starting Player
Make sure when you send it back, make him sign for it so he can't say he never received it.

Oh for sure. I don't trust this kid one bit at this point.

This stuff won't be sent back until he refunds me. The Paypal claim is open now anyhow, so I'm thinking leaving it in their hands is the way to go. He already wasted more of my time today with the package, so I'm pretty much done dealing with him. If he no longer has a Paypal account as a result of this, so be it, just means it is a lot harder for him to collect money for his trash he is selling.

Roddy Rod

Starting Player
take screenshots and email them, they can't read past the first post if they don't have a softballfans account

you may want to cut out my text screenshots if you want to win. they might just say keep the money gerry loogy

Ah, yes, forgot that little detail, I will forward screen shots. You dont think they will appreciate the pics you sent? LOL. I found them funny....

trip

stfu
i'd just preface it with people look out for one another on this website so here's my screen name and everyone else on here is just trying to help out by any means necessary.

i doubt they'll even look at it though

second2noone

yeah forget dealing with the thief. Hope the paypal works out and refunds your money. But, I would try to ruin his social life all I can by letting everyone know what scumbag he is.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Oh for sure. I don't trust this kid one bit at this point.

This stuff won't be sent back until he refunds me. The Paypal claim is open now anyhow, so I'm thinking leaving it in their hands is the way to go. He already wasted more of my time today with the package, so I'm pretty much done dealing with him. If he no longer has a Paypal account as a result of this, so be it, just means it is a lot harder for him to collect money for his trash he is selling.

Yes, this.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah forget dealing with the thief. Hope the paypal works out and refunds your money. But, I would try to ruin his social life all I can by letting everyone know what scumbag he is.

I hope one of his future possible employers does a "Google" check of his name and finds his this thread.

Because Gerald Gerry Leung that attends UMass Amherst is a lying turd.

Baseballswagger, your parents might not have told you not to lie, cheat, or steal but other people don't like it.

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Roddy Rod

Starting Player
Update. The issue has been resolved. Paypal opened a claim but then said it was past the 45 days allowed to make a claim, so they pulled the claim. At that point, I went back to good ole Gerry and set up a return of the crap I was sent. I sent him pics of me in the process of shipping the stuff back to him, for some reason he made it out like I would want to rip HIM off and keep the junk. He refunded me the $110 I paid for it and an additional $12 for shipping, which didn't cover all of it mind you. I wanted to be done with this douche bag, so it was close enough and I proceeded to send it back after the money hit my account.

Lesson learned, I will gladly pay the Paypal fees going forward and will avoid dealing with obviously shady people despite thinking there may be some good in everyone. This kid had the balls to shoot me attitude last week when I tried to arrange to ship this garbage back to him, told him the time I was going and he chose to sleep in. Too bad he doesn't live close enough that a personal, face to face meeting to return the stuff could have been arranged.

So, problem solved in the end but I stand by the fact that he is a complete and utter **** sucker and I hope he gets all that is coming to him in life being the scum bag that he is.