rousey got her butt kicked

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
She got he's ass kicked all 5:59 of that fight! Fun to watch her get knocked down. Learn some humility and maybe some class / sportsmanship.

majicmike

Starting Player
Lol,,, that was a beat down,, I'm glad Dana white could hold back his tears on national tv,, I couldn't be happier. Maybe it will humble her,,,, she can't say it was a lucky shot. She took a ass whipping from the opening bell

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew if they stayed on their feet holm would destroy her. Rousey's only chance was on the mat and holm showed her superior conditioning when she broke free on an arm bar attempt. Just looking at both fighters one looked really in great shape and one looked a bit flabby and out of shape and reading too many of her own press clippings.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
I knew if they stayed on their feet holm would destroy her. Rousey's only chance was on the mat and holm showed her superior conditioning when she broke free on an arm bar attempt. Just looking at both fighters one looked really in great shape and one looked a bit flabby and out of shape and reading too many of her own press clippings.

Even fat, I still think she kicks Primo's ass.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below

You didn't know ****, shut up

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
How can you not root for this over the fat nasty ***** Rousey

[ame="https://youtu.be/TkfLH58FWYw?t=381"]https://youtu.be/TkfLH58FWYw?t=381[/ame]

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
You didn't know ****, shut up

Watched it with my bil and he kept saying how rousey was gonna knock holm out, even after the first round. He got so mad at me he was yelling as i egged him on. When holm delivered that kick he got stone cold silent and just sat there dumbfounded. Much like you must have been trying to figure out that programming joke.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I never said fat i said flabby and a bit out of shape but that was in comparison to her earlier self not to normal women. I like curves and prefer them to being ripped for women in general but that was not the issue here.
Who was in better fighting shape in this instance was pretty obvious.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
This reminded me of Tyson-Douglas in so many ways. It would not surprise me if Rousey soon goes to prison for raping some dude.

stickem

I never said fat i said flabby and a bit out of shape but that was in comparison to her earlier self not to normal women. I like curves and prefer them to being ripped for women in general but that was not the issue here.
Who was in better fighting shape in this instance was pretty obvious.

She was kinda flabby. But she looked alot slimmer at weigh ins. I wonder how much weight she cut. Not that it mattered. She fought a stand up fight against a world class striker and fought holms fight. Simple as that. The other cans holm barely beat didn't chase her around the octagon.

chacha15

rec chip
Lousy Rousey even said herself on Jimmy Fallon that Holm would try to get her to chase and keep a distance eventually setting up for a leg kick and bit at the bait.

chacha15

rec chip
CBQec1w.gif

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
It never ocurred to rousey that holm would be standing after a minute. Rousey went into the fight with plan A and nothing else. She was gassed after round one because plan A consisted of a tremendously high-energy bulrush for one minute coupled with a talk with joe rogan about her awesomeness at the 3 minute mark.

Morris 14

Someone didn't go undefeated their whole career, I can't believe it. Maybe she should come on SBF and take in all this knowledge of the sport.

stickem

This needed more love

And anyone who believes that any one of these MMA chicks could stand up and out box any professional boxer is really stupid.

For wmma yes because 99 % of it is like amateur hour. There is like 30 pro bantam weights registered for ufc and invicta. What kind of talent pool you think that is?. Pro Boxers get worked in the men's division.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
For wmma yes because 99 % of it is like amateur hour. There is like 30 pro bantam weights registered for ufc and invicta. What kind of talent pool you think that is?. Pro Boxers get worked in the men's division.

I'm not sure if you agreed with me or not :fistbump: