Rousey vs Zigano

stickem

brilliant game plan. just charge into a clinch with a sloppy knee. nobody left for ronda, bring on cyborg.

chacha15

rec chip
the fight in a nutshell. no foreplay at all.

CornyGenuineDove.gif

Ronnie G

Star Player
I didn't watch the card, I dont follow UFC that closely (more of a boxing guy), I did just catch the 14 second highlight of Rousey though...I will have to take a look later when I get a minute.

It would be nice to see someone give her a good fight. That was embarassing.

stickem

agreed, and even Cyborg doesn't stand a chance.

****, ronda hasn't been hit like that yet and if cyborg uses her muay thai in clinches she has a good shot. If she can drop down. Nobody wants to see her fight anybody else.

Ronnie G

Star Player
****, ronda hasn't been hit like that yet and if cyborg uses her muay thai in clinches she has a good shot. If she can drop down. Nobody wants to see her fight anybody else.

Even with her Thai abilities I don't think she would be able to hang with Rousey (and I respect a good MT foundation)...but I don't study the both of them so I am just going off what I have seen during the fights....Cyborg gives the biggest challenge, but still comes up short IMO.

chacha15

rec chip
If Cyborg can cut down to 145 by July for a match then. Possibly then will there be a fight by the end of 2015 or early next year at 135 vs. Rousy. That's according to cyborg's manager

The plan would then call for Justino to make her bantamweight debut in the Invicta cage in the fall. Prajin, who has brought in nutrition guru George Lockhart to work with Justino, estimates it could take nine months to get her to 135 pounds.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
if CyRoid ever got close enough to use a clinch she would get thrown for some frequent flier miles

chacha15

rec chip
put her in rear naked doggy stroke with one leg on the bed while looking in the mirror like American Psycho.

X158908_TK1_01127-rawMasterWMsm.jpg

X158908_TK1_00735-rawMasterWMsm.jpg

X158908_TK1_00608-rawMasterWMsm.jpg

X158908_TK1_02247-rawMasterWMsm.jpg