Not GTG Rowandj - Darius Rowan

yankefann01

Starting Player
Sold him a 26.5oz Blackout. I agreed to ship first, shipped it out the next day 3/26, sent him a pic of the receipt. Text me back saying he'd pay as soon as he got it. Delivered on Saturday 3/30. It's now 4/3 and he hasn't replied to my texts or PMs and no money. What a thief. Be careful dealing with him.

grubd

Banned User
You should see the stupid **** he says in the training section. Bloated ego and never backs up anything with proof.

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
Man that really sucks!
I hope that you understand that there mostly
Good people on this board that stand behind their
Word 100%.
Good luck getting resolved.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
Sold him a 26.5oz Blackout. I agreed to ship first, shipped it out the next day 3/26, sent him a pic of the receipt. Text me back saying he'd pay as soon as he got it. Delivered on Saturday 3/30. It's now 4/3 and he hasn't replied to my texts or PMs and no money. What a thief. Be careful dealing with him.

Sorry man, grandfather has been in the hospital since Tuesday, broke my phone and lost all my contacts. I haven't been at school since Tuesday and as of that day it still wasn't there. I will be back Monday and if it is there payment will be sent.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Sorry man, grandfather has been in the hospital since Tuesday, broke my phone and lost all my contacts. I haven't been at school since Tuesday and as of that day it still wasn't there. I will be back Monday and if it is there payment will be sent.

damn son you are the most unlucky dude on the planet.

yankefann01

Starting Player
Received payment, wasn't gifted but I'm going to take what I can get haha. If his story is true that sucks and I feel for him. But true or not he's righted the situation.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

money sent, and 5$ extra for the couple day wait.

So did you go to school tonight to see if it was there?

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
2dkhfr6.jpg

Oh the things you'll do to prove you are not a liar, would post my phone too.. but this is good enough.. was transferred to the erie va med hospital on the 4th after 2 nights in Geneva.