RPTS "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" tournament (Feb 5th) Simi Valley

Rojo0416

We're bringing something a little different for you this coming Feb 5th, and it's sure
to bring a lot of fun and good times to see who's the better "fan" out there haha..

Check it out.. Winners of our February 5th Mens/Coed tourney will receive their choice of:

# 1 Dodger Fan?
So, you grew up watching a few games from the pavilions at least once;
the feeling when you first enter the stadium, the music playing in between innings..
and of course who can forget, dodger dogs! Well, you can share that same great experience
with your team, family and friends by choosing this prize

12 Dodger Tickets: $25 limit per ticket
*optional prizes available

d.gif

# 1 Angel Fan?
So you're a "TRUEfan"? The exciting atmosphere of Angel Stadium, the fireworks, the gourmet food
vendors and of course..the rally monkey!. You can share that same great experience with your team,
family and friends by choosing this prize.

12 Angels Tickets: $25 limit per ticket
*optional prizes available

a.gif

Can't make the game?

* We will also offer Custom Dri Fits or Custom Long Sleeve tees for those who cannot make the game.

UTRIP bats
SCMAF pitching
BYO Ball (if no ball, RPTS will supply)
3gg
$275

Last edited:

Rojo0416

Please note:

If you don't necessarily get along with your teammates, we will offer seperate tickets as well. :)

Tunahunter

I got nothing
I think it's upper and lower like most RPTS, but if there aren't many teams I imagine all the teams will get thrown together. I don't really care, I'm just looking to shake the rust off anyway. Grab some guys and come out and play.

Rojo0416

6 teams in as of today. It's not '16', but we are still commited to running RPTS with pride and integrity and will continue to do so.

Thank you to the teams who got in this morning.

tappy805

Star Player
ROJO,

What teams are confirmed.. Also, is it straight double elimination? Do you think we will be done early?

Rojo0416

We are all set. Phone calls tonight at 7pm

First game 8am

'If' game at 4

S-Turn (Rancho Santa Susana)

Snackbar will be open as well.

See you all this Saturday