LTB Rush 98

Hey guys. Looking to see whats out there on the Rush 98 in either 27 or 28oz. PM me pics and price please and thanks!

helmerfan

Addicted to Softballfans
these things are hard to find, there was one on the selling section last week but the guy wanted like 240 for it.

Ewww, I don't wanna spend that much. I just bought 3 bats recently and all my friends are telling me I have a problem haha. I only have 4 though, so compared to most people on here I'm a noob. Heard great things about the Rush though. How come they are so hard to come by?

helmerfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they just didn't make too many of them. I've been on the lookout for a while too, there was a 27 and a 30oz, I think the 30oz is still available. But I am sure there are plenty of members on here sitting on a stockpile of them. . . . I have heard good things about them too, and I am dying to try one, but i don't know anybody with one so I am forced to buy one.

p.s after you've been on this site for a while you will have more than 4 bats, it's addicting. I have 8 and I am really battling myself not to buy more. haha, so 4 isn't bad at all, and compared to most people on here 8 probably isn't bad either.