LTB RUSH120/NRG600/RECOIL180 all 27oz

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Looking for a RUSH120, an NRG600 PRO, and a RECOIL180 (ASA), all 27oz hmu with what u got/want.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
There is no NEED for any bat its a WANT and as far as the rush and nrg i love their asa counterparts and with the recoil i hear ppl say they like them even more than the nrgs and if thats the case then it will get my vote for one of the best. 52/300 mush ball killers to date i hit the piss out of the ball with them waaay better than i do with the j3a or ne other new stamp asa bat it just fits my swing im sure theres millions who disagree but that just shows you everybodys swing is different just bcuz some bats work good for some doesnt mean it will for others
and bottom line if u got the money to spend but dnt got the bat u want then y not? So then you might ask well what if u play in a tourney or join a league that only allows new stamp bats...well for utrip i got my st100 if i need it and as far as asa goes im waitin on my boogieman like everyone else & also the new combat dirty g3 reload so im g2g no matter what

BIGPAP72

bats are personal preference. Find what works for you and swing it. I have 4 cartels. Love them. I am not a Miken guy but have swung the ASA NRG and RECOIL and the recoil in my opinion is a hotter bat.

Country35

Banned User
to each his own bro, but the whole mush ball killer thing is not true. From testing done, its just not. Hope you find what you are after.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Lol bro i own 3 nrg500s 1 26max & 2 27 pros each one kills the mush balls better than ne other bat i have swung to this date another term u can use for "testing" is bp and that would be how i found out how lethal they r against. 52/300s hell i had the guy puttin down his own j3a to try the nrg out so unless you have swung them with the. 52/300s u really have no clue what your talking about

Country35

Banned User
Lol bro i own 3 nrg500s 1 26max & 2 27 pros each one kills the mush balls better than ne other bat i have swung to this date another term u can use for "testing" is bp and that would be how i found out how lethal they r against. 52/300s hell i had the guy puttin down his own j3a to try the nrg out so unless you have swung them with the. 52/300s u really have no clue what your talking about

I don't huh...... el oh el

You silly idiot softball players never understand do ya.

Here is picture of me at ASA's doplar radar ball testing, the testing where the evidence was found to make the change in ASA's balls and bats. You know about that right?

And you can email me [email protected] for the rest of the published info, and maybe some evil testing data as well if you apologize nicely.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Sunday bump may have a rush nothin for sure tho...still open to offers turbo i pmed you im interested in your nrg

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
got an NRG all g2g still got a deal pending on another rush but I'm no longer looking for any of these thanks to all who helped me acquire what I was after

If you didnt get the deal done on the NRG 600 pro maxload let me know. I have one that just started to get hot when they started requiring the new stamp. Been sitting since.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
I was never looking for a maxload just a pro (balanced) model which I have acquired thanks to turbolumpy thx for the offer tho if you got a 27 balanced for the right price ill take it off your hands but no longer searching