Rusty.......

JBailey

Looks like Rusty is swinging in the HR derby this weekend at the bash in cincy........I didn't know he was well enough?

SteveJax21

Derby Boy 4 Life!
Looks like Rusty is swinging in the HR derby this weekend at the bash in cincy........I didn't know he was well enough?

Rusty played with us at Boone's in Savannah Feb 25 & 26th played Catcher, but played the next weekend in a COMbat Event and played infield. He really didn't start swinging full throttle til about 2 weeks before Boone's he said and is looking forward to playing the 1st Conference USSSA Event the Sin City Classic April 1-3rd....

bubz24

Addicted to Softballfans
....is looking forward to playing the 1st Conference USSSA Event the Sin City Classic April 1-3rd....

You sure he's playing in this event? It's at the same time as the NC spring training event in Winston-Salem and I'm pretty sure he won't miss that. I'm guessing Kendrick and McCraw would be there but I don't think Rusty will.

I know Neil had those 2 down as tentative attendee's for NC pending conference schedules.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
You sure he's playing in this event? It's at the same time as the NC spring training event in Winston-Salem and I'm pretty sure he won't miss that. I'm guessing Kendrick and McCraw would be there but I don't think Rusty will.

I know Neil had those 2 down as tentative attendee's for NC pending conference schedules.

I spoke to Johnny last week and know that he'll be in Vegas; he didn't know if Rusty would be there or not.

JBailey

This is the list.............

1. Mike Rhines (IL)
2. Dave Kessler (OH)
3. Ryan "Psycho" Robbins (IN)
4. Cory Booth (VA)
5. Brad Tabler (OH)
6. Bryan Goins (IN)
7. Dan Bean (MO)
8. Rick "Spike" Baker (IN)
9. Robert "Robo" Blackburn (NC)
10. Landon Helm(JC Phelps)(KY)
11. Brad Reckart (OH)
12. Shane Hatfield (OH)
13. Kevin Filby (OH)
14. Travis Clark (IL)
15. Rusty Bumgardner (NC)
16. Tim Cocco (KY)
17. Andy Mazzier (IN)
18. Dan Feichtner (OH)
19. Franc Henry (Canada)

number32

Addicted to Softballfans
Rusty is supposed to be in NC that weekend..... I'll be pretty disappointed if he isn't there. He's a highlight of the trip

NT23

Addicted to Softballfans
Rusty is supposed to be in NC that weekend..... I'll be pretty disappointed if he isn't there. He's a highlight of the trip

No worries, fellas. Rusty and Johnny will be in NC with us.
They will be flying out late Friday evening to Vegas for the Conference event.
Rusty, Johnny, BJ Fulk, Jeremy Isenhower, Chris Greinert, Wendell Rickard, Mike Dill, CD, Franck Henry, Gearsy and Newton will be the instructors. If Higgy can swing it with his commitments he may be joining us as well.
Due to the USSSA event in Vegas (and them being USSSA employees) Purcell and Jr will be in Vegas and Connell has had to bow out due to a personal commitment (Best Man at his brother's really short notice wedding).

11 instructors on 5 diamonds will make sure that all participants receive the attention they deserve.

mkimmer

COMbatant
I saw Rusty and Bobby Nifong this weekend in Concord NC. He was at Frank Liske Park and he was hitting in between games on one field. Rusty busted the windsheild out of a car in the parking lot. It had to be about a 400+ foot shot for sure! Pic of him below as proof!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
No worries, fellas. Rusty and Johnny will be in NC with us.
They will be flying out late Friday evening to Vegas for the Conference event.
Rusty, Johnny, BJ Fulk, Jeremy Isenhower, Chris Greinert, Wendell Rickard, Mike Dill, CD, Franck Henry, Gearsy and Newton will be the instructors. If Higgy can swing it with his commitments he may be joining us as well.
Due to the USSSA event in Vegas (and them being USSSA employees) Purcell and Jr will be in Vegas and Connell has had to bow out due to a personal commitment (Best Man at his brother's really short notice wedding).

11 instructors on 5 diamonds will make sure that all participants receive the attention they deserve.

This has prego written all over it. ;)