Ryan Braun suspended

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
For 2013 without pay.

Figured I start it before one of you late comers posting links to another interwebz site like always.

#idontgivea****

tippin20s

Arod has been tying to rush his rehab to play a few games before the bannstick comes down, somehow hes guaranteed more money that way.

tippin20s

Idk, but im certain of it. And the yanks are trying to keep him from coming back because theyre getting insurance money. Prove me wrong.

Dexb0t

Entertainer
I have no respect for anyone who takes PEDs and tries to pass it off as their own talent. REAL players deserve those roster spots.

trip

stfu
i don't give a **** if they're taking every steroid out there if it'll get the mariners to the world series. do not give a ****.

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
****, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?
Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
MLB being a little too nice on the guy after he lied to them, so I think he must have made some deal to make the rest of the process go easier. Some bs that 'he did the right thing, good on him' kinda ****. Should have been all 'BAM, you got SERVED Boy-eeeeeeeeeee'!

trip

stfu
he made the deal because if it came down in september or in the offseason he would miss games in 2014 and i'm guessing he gets a raise next year over this year.. so he would've lost more money if he hung aroudn this year.

brewzers suck, why not take the games and see what happens next year

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I still would have told him to suck a bag of ****s. At least a liar, liar pants on fire.