Ryan Braun wins appeal

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
Hahaha, Adam...no you dont juice, maybe you should.

Strokin It from Racine? Talk about another city where softball is dying.

Last edited:

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope, just not a cheater. Its whats helped kill softball in SE WI. The only association that tried to make a stand was NSA and Valentine couldnt get more than 3 teams at some tournaments. See if WSC can make things work this year with their cash tourneys.

Last edited:

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Isnt the guy who sealed it the guy who had it at his home the entire weekend? His excuse that he couldnt find a FedEx that was open in Milwaukee at the time is garbage. FedEx has a 24hr shipping hub near the airport here, lets see what the testers true motives were.

This sounds an awful lot like "following the herd", funny seeing that this is your signature" You want a revolution? Start with your own declaration of independence. Kick your addiction to societal approval. Cancel your subscription to mob mentality. Question absolutely everything. Think for yourself. You won't take back from the 1% what they have stolen from you, until you take back your own personal power. Then and only then can we begin to create a whole new world. -Eric Allen Bell

Someone just wanted to sound cool after they found the "Quotation of the Week" website no?

cheato

TRACKIN'
Nope, just not a cheater. Its whats helped kill softball in SE WI. The only association that tried to make a stand was NSA and Valentine couldnt get more than 3 teams at some tournaments. See if WSC can make things work this year with their cash tourneys.

all you have to do is drive like 20 mins to waukegan and play since they test all bats there or drive 20 the other way and play in racine with all aluminum? its called travel a little and play instead of playing city ball bud

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah we moved too. Years ago I drove to Waukesha, Wilson, Sijan not anymore.

Racine was my favorite with the restricted bats and SB12s but hell I think they only had 18 teams in their city tournament last year. It used to be so big that they legitimately needed two weekends and single eliminatinon the first weekend to finish.

Strokin It won Racine city last year correct? You playing league with them there?

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
all you have to do is drive like 20 mins to waukegan and play since they test all bats there or drive 20 the other way and play in racine with all aluminum? its called travel a little and play instead of playing city ball bud

Racine was my favorite with the restricted bats and SB12s but hell I think they only had 18 teams in their city tournament last year. It used to be so big that they legitimately needed two weekends and single eliminatinon the first weekend to finish.

Strokin It won Racine city last year correct? You playing league with them there?
You guys ever play at Coach House? I've played two tournaments at that place and it's a nice venue.

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
On I43? It closed down. Decent fields and nice bar, you should buy it. They did a good business on weekend during the offseason and had some decent league nights. Bank apparently called his loan and he lost it.

http://www.coachhousegrill.com/

Last edited:

cheato

TRACKIN'

yeah they did, i just play with them when i'm in town which is like 3 weekends a summer

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
On I43? It closed down. Decent fields and nice bar, you should buy it. They did a good business on weekend during the offseason and had some decent league nights. Guy must have been doing something dirty to lose it.

I just looked it up and yeah that's the one. It seemed like a money making machine. It was fun peppering the storage units behind the left field fence.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.

Waukegan is a very nice complex, but the lights need to be realigned or something. I saw a lot of outfielders loosing balls.

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans

Dont know him but seems like a decent guy, lots of awards given by orgs in the community but he stepped in it this time. If he was a kid Id understand not being able to get the sample out but the guy is 51, he should know better.

Hes the Kenosha Bartman now.

From the story...“You have to ask yourself how ridiculous the argument is — particularly because athletes would much prefer to have their sample kept with the trained professional, hired by your union to maintain it and keep it secure rather than it being dropped off overnight at some random Mailbox Inc., in a strip mall waiting to be shipped out with a bunch of Christmas presents,” Tygart said.

The sample was taken the beginning of October.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

cheato

TRACKIN'
Agreed...no excuse for not dropping it off at fedex especially with the 24 hour hub by Mitchell. For some reason his son was also with him the day he collected the sample. I also tried clicking the link from the Kenosha News and its saying I have to be a registered user now. Here's a link to from the jsonline that talks a little more about him:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwau...r-of-braun-controversy-m44avh6-140368053.html

he followed his protocol, just because the arbitrator and braun didn't like it. he was doing HIS job. once again there is a reason MLB is backing him and how he went about submitting this

"the extremely experienced collector in Mr. Braun's case acted in a professional and appropriate manner." Manfred said the collector handled Braun's sample "consistent with instructions issued by our jointly retained collection agency."

obiwan

11 Bravo
he followed his protocol, just because the arbitrator and braun didn't like it. he was doing HIS job. once again there is a reason MLB is backing him and how he went about submitting this

What else are they going to say? That he ****ed up? By throwing him under the bus MLB would essentially say that their system is flawed.

cheato

TRACKIN'
this is the part you all need to realize

Manfred noted that, in the arbitrator's decision that overturned Braun's positive test, the arbitrator found that the instructions issued to collectors were not consistent with language in baseball's drug program, even though the instructions were identical to those of other drug programs in professional sports and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency.

brauns legal team found the hole, and THAT is the only reason he isn't suspended, not because his specimen was messed with/the results weren't true/wasn't tested in time etc

obiwan

11 Bravo
seriously you don't think they would back the superstar player if he did something wrong?:confused::confused::confused:

What? I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm talking about mlb supporting the collector. Of course they're going to back the collector. If they didn't and came out with a statement saying he didn't do his job that would open a whole new can of worms with previous and future testing.

cheato

TRACKIN'
What? I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm talking about mlb supporting the collector. Of course they're going to back the collector. If they didn't and came out with a statement saying he didn't do his job that would open a whole new can of worms with previous and future testing.

if the testing was done wrong, or if he did not follow the protocol set infront of him, not only would he have been fired but the specimen would have never been tested. It hurts MLB more having Braun face this test result then them never bringing this out in the first place and just firing Dino

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I'm sure they will be testing him a lot more know. It's been said that Bautista was tested at least 16 times last year. The average is 2-3 a year.

obiwan

11 Bravo
if the testing was done wrong, or if he did not follow the protocol set infront of him, not only would he have been fired but the specimen would have never been tested. It hurts MLB more having Braun face this test result then them never bringing this out in the first place and just firing Dino

Ok...I get what you're saying. Still doesn't take away from the fact the specimen should've been dropped off immediately. The guy seems like a stand up guy from what I've read. It would be nice to hear directly from Dino but I'm not sure we will ever will.

cheato

TRACKIN'
Ok...I get what you're saying. Still doesn't take away from the fact the specimen should've been dropped off immediately. The guy seems like a stand up guy from what I've read. It would be nice to hear directly from Dino but I'm not sure we will ever will.

Doubt he will ever speak, he does him no good to, and his protocol is to get the specimen to Montreal safely and intact. Higher percentage of it staying intact in his possession then sitting in a mail office for 40 hours. So that way he knows it will be testable and not degraded

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
In any case its shoddy scheduling/work by MLB. Braun was obviously taking something but MLB f'ed it up so bad they made it impossible to get a suspension.

Both end up looking foolish in the end.

At the end of the day I could gaf, no affect on my life whatsoever.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Brauns lawyers have won, this is why I have such contempt for most of them (Lawyers). People are so easy to distract and confuse, no one is focusing on the fact that there was SYNTHETIC ****ING TESTOSTERONE IN HIS URINE, WITH A VERIFIED SEAL THAT WAS NOT BROKEN ON THE SAMPLE, + HIS T/E RATIO WAS OVER 20:1 (4:1 triggers investigation).....instead all anyone is talking about is some 53 yo (most likely Brewers fan which gives him ZERO MOTIVE to tamper), FED-EX locations, was it frozen, not-frozen.......WHO THE **** CARES! THEY GUY ****ING CHEATED! GET OVER IT!