Sad, bad day....

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC
Today, I lost one of my friends. Hands down the best new stamp bat I have personally used . 1800+ swings and passed compression until last week. A lot of guys were saying she was shaved so this morning when she let go, I left her hang around for everyone to look at her insides... I have her now resting comfortably before her official burial. R I P girl ! :(

imagejpg1_zpsbf4ce213.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsef3c364e.jpg

House00

Slingin' lead!
This is where my og, good qc stands at this point. How many hits you think she has left?? How many hits did you get out of the + after it cracked, or did it just explode all at once? We use NSA .52/275lb hot dots... it is stupid hot though. Definitely my favorite new stamp bat to this point and probably the most fun bat I've ever swung.

Z2k.jpg

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
Today, I lost one of my friends. Hands down the best new stamp bat I have personally used . 1800+ swings and passed compression until last week. A lot of guys were saying she was shaved so this morning when she let go, I left her hang around for everyone to look at her insides... I have her now resting comfortably before her official burial. R I P girl ! :(

imagejpg1_zpsbf4ce213.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsef3c364e.jpg

single_tear.jpg

This is where my og, good qc stands at this point. How many hits you think she has left?? How many hits did you get out of the + after it cracked, or did it just explode all at once? We use NSA .52/275lb hot dots... it is stupid hot though. Definitely my favorite new stamp bat to this point and probably the most fun bat I've ever swung.

Z2k.jpg

Mine did that & it broke within 10 more hits

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC

Z2k.jpg

Mine zig zagged up like that and I want to say it was 6 swings before it exploded

Melon21

Whiteknight all your stuff is shaved!! HAHA

I have about 15 Eastons I need to sell.. Need your help. Have the original 100h helmer 28 ounce and the asa sy98h helmer in 28 that everyone likes. Have bunch of L.1's and L.2's. And a demarini corn dog!!

Addicted to Softballfans
if you want to sell or trade one of the others let me know, I have tons of stuff to trade. Looking for a 26.5

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC
Whiteknight all your stuff is shaved!! HAHA

I have about 15 Eastons I need to sell.. Need your help. Have the original 100h helmer 28 ounce and the asa sy98h helmer in 28 that everyone likes. Have bunch of L.1's and L.2's. And a demarini corn dog!!

Lol....free swinging cuz, no gillettes.

Text me the list bud. You like all that heavy stuff bud