Sad day for 2011 ASA Z

punisher11

Manager
This happened last night at the cages. I was taking a little bp with it maybe 20 balls at most. I noticed it sounded different then next swing split in two pieces. Luckily I have a back up but now I need another back up, so let me know if you have one in 27, 28, or 30.
20130302_172734_zps745749b9.jpg

20130302_184632_zps66e6fc0f.jpg

20130302_184652_zps69d11659.jpg

punisher11

Manager
I would if it didnt have a return or receipt. But its getting sent back to LS. I wonder what I will get for a return? Luckily the receipt has a while before its up. Fingers crossed for a z3k.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Painful to see of those go. I wish I would have gotten several of them when I got mine. They were basicly unknown and going for $130. By the time I decided to get a few more, they doubled in price and were getting hard to find.

punisher11

Manager
Same here. I really wish I would have stocked up. I love the z. They have really turned me onto TPS. Now the majority of my bag is TPS. Luckily I was able to find another z1k pretty quick so now I have a backup for the one that was a backup.

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
I would if it didnt have a return or receipt. But its getting sent back to LS. I wonder what I will get for a return? Luckily the receipt has a while before its up. Fingers crossed for a z3k.

Good you have a receipt. Mine expired already :(
Hopefully you do not get he Z2K...

Painful to see of those go. I wish I would have gotten several of them when I got mine. They were basicly unknown and going for $130. By the time I decided to get a few more, they doubled in price and were getting hard to find.

It was hard to find a 2011 last year but a bit easier this year...

punisher11

Manager
Hopefully you do not get he Z2K...

Exactly. The Z2K was a big let down for me. I have had 2 of them and they were nowhere near as hot or anything like my Z1K. Hopefully the Z3K will be just as good or better than the Z1K. If not, guess im gonna have to stock up on 1K's.

punisher11

Manager
I would but I cant get rid of my utrip z. I need it for tournaments. And plus it has the bad qc# so that's a plus.