Sad face

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Estimated 800 swings. Hottest ASA bat I have swung since Ultra II or OG Synergy.

null_zpsd4d6a8d8.jpg

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Sorry to see that. I wonder how long my DBA will last. About 6-7 of us on my church team are swinging it, but the good thing is none of us are mashers. It's a team full of base-hitters. We get so many compliments on that bat. I think we may see a few more DBAs in the league next year...another team already has one.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
I'm in the same boat Flyman. Mine has about 350 on her now. Im hoping she doesnt look like this anytime soon.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
the last few weeks of league, I would say 8 guys on my team were swinging it. It was bound to happen. We hit 44/375.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'm in the same boat Flyman. Mine has about 350 on her now. Im hoping she doesnt look like this anytime soon.

I'd estimate about 500 on mine now. Maybe as high as 600. As the season has progressed, more and more guys are picking it up. Ten more games plus at least 4 in a season-ending tourney...14 more games...it could have ~1000 hits on it by the end of the season.

I'll be buying another one in the offseason, LOL.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
I'd estimate about 500 on mine now. Maybe as high as 600. As the season has progressed, more and more guys are picking it up. Ten more games plus at least 4 in a season-ending tourney...14 more games...it could have ~1000 hits on it by the end of the season.

I'll be buying another one in the offseason, LOL.

Im working on trying to get a Dirty

Homsh75

The Veteran
Sorry to see that. I wonder how long my DBA will last. About 6-7 of us on my church team are swinging it, but the good thing is none of us are mashers. It's a team full of base-hitters. We get so many compliments on that bat. I think we may see a few more DBAs in the league next year...another team already has one.

I just recently purchased my DBA & not a lot of my teammates have even tried it yet. A lot of them like to use the Z2000 so that's fine. It hits pretty good too but, for me, nothing like the DBA. We use the 52/300 balls & it kills them. Hopefully this will give it a slightly longer life. Once it blows up though I wouldn't think twice about buying another. It's awesome.

ATL Rookie

Manager
My league teams were like this with my Wanted. At least 1200 swings on it and it almost isn't fair. With 7 of us swinging it though I do worry about durability. Its webbed and tracked up but still holding strong hitting mostly .40/375's.

Homsh75

The Veteran
Nobody around my are swings COMbat so that's almost an advantage for me. If I had bought a new Worth or Demarini the guys on the team would have been all over it I'm sure. It's only a matter of time before they see what it can do but until then she's all mine.

Steve99

Addicted to Softballfans
The disc inside mine just completely shattered the other day. It sounds like a damn maraca now. Mine might split in half real soon.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
After about 25 more game swings since my OP, this is what she looks like. Other team complained and ump said it was NGTG. Sending back to Combat today. The side that says COMBAT is actually still in good shape and could probably take a few more hacks with it if the other team didn't complain.

null_zps1923794f.jpg

null_zpsbf18072b.jpg

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
That's what mine looked like when I sent it back...and most of the team started swinging the Wanted right after. They liked them so much that the team bought another 3.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
That's what mine looked like when I sent it back...and most of the team started swinging the Wanted right after. They liked them so much that the team bought another 3.

I checked off Wanted as the replacement and at the last second I switched it back to DBA before i hit submit.

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
My DBA is cracked but not to the extent as the second picture posted....I havent swung it since I've seen the crack because some have said they just arent as hot once cracked like that....was yours still spitting fire?

vtw8lftr

Tight But Whole
Got mine Monday, put 200 bp swings on it with 44/375's, now it is only for league using 52/275, and that bat hits like no other I have swung... instantly became a fan. Had the J3A and hated it because of the soft feel of the barrel... DBA is crisp and the ball flies... by the end of the second game 3 other guys were swinging it exclusively... almost want to tell them to get their own.

Sis

I didn't want to start my own thread...so I'mma put this here since the title fits. I used it for about 5 league games and my brother used it for about 5 league games. Only had it since April. RA number on the way.

picture.php

picture.php

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
colonel mustard, stop smashing your bat on the ground when you hit popups to 3B

Sis