Salvo Return........?

FLETCH75

Addicted to Softballfans
any idea what is the return for a broken salvo? My beast just broke today and was just courious........

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
you will either get the salvo multi-wall or the 2 piece scandium salvo, they are both going to be alloy bats you will get in return for the srv5
___

horfun24

Part Time Player
I also got the 2013 comp98 after sending in my broken Salvo. Pretty happy about it. Teammates love it, too.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
BS u get the composite salvo already returned one

Agreed.

I also got the 2013 comp98 after sending in my broken Salvo. Pretty happy about it. Teammates love it, too.

My exact experience. I got a 2013 comp98 when I returned my salvo. You can always just call Easton and if you don't like the answer you get, you don't have to accept an RA# on the spot. I continued to call until someone told me I was getting the 2013 comp98, that's when I asked for the RA# and that is what I got.

Several teammates picked it up to try it out in our first game using it, no bp or break-in. All those same guys swung it the entire weekend. Great out of the wrapper!

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
For the record muskaaron is retarded. They aren't going to "downgrade" your return on what you send in.

I am sending in a broken salvo today. Called easton about an hour ago and they are replacing them with the SP12SV98. They are currently in stock on those. You hear some stories of people who get an "upgrade" but it's only when they are outof stock on your specific return. They will never make you downgrade.

30 packer

Panty Dropper
I just returned one a couple of weeks ago and they told me whatever my receipt is for dollar wise I will get the bat that is in that price range.

Salvo sent in with a 199 rec. and what I got back was the new multiwall salvo which sells for 199.

My first salvo i sent in last year had a return of another salvo so that one was comp. for comp.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
I just returned one a couple of weeks ago and they told me whatever my receipt is for dollar wise I will get the bat that is in that price range.

Salvo sent in with a 199 rec. and what I got back was the new multiwall salvo which sells for 199.

My first salvo i sent in last year had a return of another salvo so that one was comp. for comp.

Sounds like you got hosed unless that is what you wanted. All the 2013 Salvos sell for $199...

30 packer

Panty Dropper
Sounds like you got hosed unless that is what you wanted. All the 2013 Salvos sell for $199...

I don't think i got hosed , multi wall salvo is suposed to be a solid stick , and the returns are not based off what they sell for, it goes off msrp.

CatchersSB#31

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't think i got hosed , multi wall salvo is suposed to be a solid stick , and the returns are not based off what they sell for, it goes off msrp.

That doesn't sound right. I was considering sending in my CV12 for the Salvo-Multiwall since it's basically an updated version of the CV12, but I bought the thing for $70...what are they gonna give me a Rival? I would try calling back and talking to someone else :confused:

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
For the record muskaaron is retarded. They aren't going to "downgrade" your return on what you send in.

I am sending in a broken salvo today. Called easton about an hour ago and they are replacing them with the SP12SV98. They are currently in stock on those. You hear some stories of people who get an "upgrade" but it's only when they are outof stock on your specific return. They will never make you downgrade.

Just for the record i am not retarded, i sent in my salvo, talked to 3 different CS people and 2 managers and they still sent me the multi-wall salvo. i called back and complained about "how is this even equivalent to what i sent in" and they pretty much said too bad, this is what we are giving out. That may have been just because of when i sent it in, but that was my experience. So i would appreciate you not calling me retarded and just speak on experience please.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans

That's why I said "unless you got what you wanted". Personally, I wouldn't be thrilled if they sent me anything other than the SV98 as a return. How do you like the multi-wall?

Wouldn't the MSRP for the SRV5 be the same as the 2013 Salvos?

One thing I have seen, the Easton customer service deparment doesn't share information that well. Many people give varying responses so it can be quite frustrating.

30 packer

Panty Dropper
That's why I said "unless you got what you wanted". Personally, I wouldn't be thrilled if they sent me anything other than the SV98 as a return. How do you like the multi-wall?

Wouldn't the MSRP for the SRV5 be the same as the 2013 Salvos?

One thing I have seen, the Easton customer service deparment doesn't share information that well. Many people give varying responses so it can be quite frustrating.

Havent had a chance to hit it yet so I couldnt tell you, going off what i hear about them they are supposed to be alright, if I dont like it I can always get rid of it. My preference would have been to get a comp salvo back not the multi wall. If my receipt wasnt close to the 400 days I would have waited a little bit longer on sending in the cracked bat but I had no choice. I knew they were out of SRV5's going back out as returns.

From what it looks like they will not base it off a bat they do not offer as a return, such as the SRV5. The multi wall Salvo is msrp at 199 and I think the other comp salvos are msrp at 299.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Havent had a chance to hit it yet so I couldnt tell you, going off what i hear about them they are supposed to be alright, if I dont like it I can always get rid of it. My preference would have been to get a comp salvo back not the multi wall. If my receipt wasnt close to the 400 days I would have waited a little bit longer on sending in the cracked bat but I had no choice. I knew they were out of SRV5's going back out as returns.

From what it looks like they will not base it off a bat they do not offer as a return, such as the SRV5. The multi wall Salvo is msrp at 199 and I think the other comp salvos are msrp at 299.

The USSSA Salvo is $229, all other Salvo's are $199.

eabecker

Bat Huer
FWIW, I called Easton last night to return my SRV5 and they told me they were offering the SP12SV98 (comp98) as a return for the SRV5.

JMac8582

Addicted to Softballfans
The Salvo Multiwall has a ton of pop on the 300/52 balls. Better than my Demarini Evo AX. But it developed a rattle after first BP session...so I don't know about durability. The question is to keep swinging it or send it back? It sounds like just a small piece rattling around in there. What do you guys think?

julsflex22

Addicted to Softballfans
I called Easton yesterday and got my ra# and asked what the returns were for the srv5, they said the 2013 salvo. I called back to make sure they had received my bat today and they had. I asked what my other options were and they offered me the synergy speed charcoal and green.

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
I called Easton yesterday and got my ra# and asked what the returns were for the srv5, they said the 2013 salvo. I called back to make sure they had received my bat today and they had. I asked what my other options were and they offered me the synergy speed charcoal and green.

That my friend is an Srv4,,..take it an run..

If they send you the alloy lemon yellow salvo, dispute it..ijs

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
you will either get the salvo multi-wall or the 2 piece scandium salvo, they are both going to be alloy bats you will get in return for the srv5
___

What in god's name are you talking about? The return on a salvo would be the new salvo. sp12sv98.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino

I sent in my srv31 and the receipt said i paid $162. I received the new helmer. You got ****ed.