Same bat

Steve lau

Hi there has anyone swung the Helmer 10th anniversary, how dose this one compair to the blue line. Is it the same bat just different paint job.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Usually, exclusive bats are just repaints of main line bats. Easton is breaking down the barriers this year by offering a plethora of exclusives in a variety of different paint jobs. It's hard to tell what is the "repaint" now, they've created a kind of chicken/egg scenario.

Now they just need to hire more people for their returns department.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
My helmer X swings a touch heavier on the endload than my Blue Line. Overall same great performance!!

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
my blue line is over 600 swings and has no problems
Bakesta....what do you think about the Clark.....250 swings on mine and nowhere near as hot as my Fireflex or Ressys with fewer swings....feels more like last years tech to me....

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Bakesta....what do you think about the Clark.....250 swings on mine and nowhere near as hot as my Fireflex or Ressys with fewer swings....feels more like last years tech to me....

I thought the exact same thing. I wasn't very impressed with it compared to the Blue Line, Fireflex, and Resmondo. Out of the newest stuff, it was my least favorite. The Helmer X and Cado were more along what I was expecting. Hopefully I can get a day this week to bp the Vet and Firm and finger crossed my Connell comes in.

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought the exact same thing. I wasn't very impressed with it compared to the Blue Line, Fireflex, and Resmondo. Out of the newest stuff, it was my least favorite. The Helmer X and Cado were more along what I was expecting. Hopefully I can get a day this week to bp the Vet and Firm and finger crossed my Connell comes in.
How's the endload on the Vet?