CCS

Addicted to Softballfans
SMSPA FIRE & ICE UNIFORM / BAT PROVIDED TOURNAMENT

JANUARY 19 & 20, 2013

SANTA MARIA - HAGERMAN SPORTS COMPLEX
MEN'S & WOMEN'S - SATURDAY // COED - SUNDAY

DEADLINE: TUESDAY, JANUARY 15

ENTRY - - $250+$10 PER GAME FOR UMPIRE

CHAMPIONS AWARDS - - 14 FULLY SUBLIMATED SHIRTS WITH YOUR DESIGN & NAME AND NUMBER TO CHAMPIONS TO GO WITH 14 PAIRS OF TEAMWEAR BASEBALL PANTS

UPPER DIVISION - 1 HOMERUNS PER INNING

REC DIVISION - NONE PER INNING & PROGRESSIVE RUN RULE

2013 ASA REGISTRATION WILL BE PRESENTED OR PURCHASED AT TOURNAMENT

BRACKET OR POOL PLAY

TO BE CONSIDERED TO PLAY IN A LOWER DIVISION A ROSTER MUST BE EMAILED TO
[email protected]

TO REGISTER CALL 805-938-0362 OR 805-686-5565

quick23

Do u think this tourney will draw enough teams, beings it's the same weekend as Civil War?

The SoCal tourneys don't effect 95% of the local teams. Provided bats scares a few away, but Walt runs good tourneys and gets a good turn out.

JBAUM17

Cha-Cha #17
Hey I liked the CoEd 1-pitch... Of course mostly because we won it, but I liked the pace of the game. You have to have pitcher throws strikes 98% of the time. Right, Cha-Cha?

Yes sir! I liked the pace to, just would have been nice to know prior to entering tournament rather than finding out at the complex. All in all we lost cause we didnt hit. Period.

quick23

Yes sir! I liked the pace to, just would have been nice to know prior to entering tournament rather than finding out at the complex. All in all we lost cause we didnt hit. Period.

Yeah I was kind mad too to show up and find out its a 1-pitch. It was the best they could do with one of the fields un-playable. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Hitting was a premium for sure, luckily we did hit. Our girls were super solid and came through with the bats and on defense.

CCS

Addicted to Softballfans
The decision was made at 8:30 am, when we determined only 3 fields would be usable and the weather report had changed again showing rain arriving by 6pm. It was a difficult decision and I didn't enjoy making it at all. But, on a good note, the Good Samaritan Organization really thanks everyone for all of the wonderful toys!

quick23

The decision was made at 8:30 am, when we determined only 3 fields would be usable and the weather report had changed again showing rain arriving by 6pm. It was a difficult decision and I didn't enjoy making it at all. But, on a good note, the Good Samaritan Organization really thanks everyone for all of the wonderful toys!

Not knocking your decision. It was the right thing to do. It all worked out...

hobster03

By You!!
We may end up passing on the Civil War tourney, and coming over to SM. Will see. I'll have to check with my guys. I like the 1 day vs. having to go down south and spend all weekend. Ijs

BR3WKR3W

Addicted to Softballfans
I like these tournies but I think Civil War is one of the best tournies around lately. Usssa is also a great association to play.

dmniterider

last batter
I dont think you need one bro, seems like the same dam teams always playing each other with the exception of maybe 2-3 from Fresno or somewhere up north.

Lol true but not every team plays every tourney.. Just gonna play coed for this one..

quick23

I dont think you need one bro, seems like the same dam teams always playing each other with the exception of maybe 2-3 from Fresno or somewhere up north.

Plus everyone else has to see who isn't playing so they can borrow/steal a player... Lol

Road Dog

Addicted to Softballfans
lol

Lol true but not every team plays every tourney.. Just gonna play coed for this one..

I guess so... I"ve lived in SM and played tourney ball since November and December and it seems like were playing the same teams. Dont matter to me ijs.

Plus everyone else has to see who isn't playing so they can borrow/steal a player... Lol

I've noticed that allot going on around here. Must be nice to be wanted but, it must cause some drama too.

Got that right lol

aint nothing wrong with that....lol

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
Bump for a team list thinking of getting the boys together befor our kids start playing sports again

CCS

Addicted to Softballfans
As of 1/13/13:

Mens
pitch slapped - paso robles
conscious contact - cen coast
bas - santa maria
phenomenon - nipomo
shenanigans - santa maria
compas - santa maria
sahara const/brewsnstix - santa maria
name pending - cen coast

coed
shenanigans - santa maria
bas - santa maria
down & diirty - santa maria
ballaholics - santa maria
pending - santa maria
mojos - cen coast
jobu - santa maria
complete chaos - cen coast
i'd hit that - santa maria

EQUIPO*PONLE

Addicted to Softballfans
SMSPA FIRE & ICE UNIFORM / BAT PROVIDED TOURNAMENT

JANUARY 19 & 20, 2013

SANTA MARIA - HAGERMAN SPORTS COMPLEX
MEN'S & WOMEN'S - SATURDAY // COED - SUNDAY

DEADLINE: TUESDAY, JANUARY 15

ENTRY - - $250+$10 PER GAME FOR UMPIRE

CHAMPIONS AWARDS - - 14 FULLY SUBLIMATED SHIRTS WITH YOUR DESIGN & NAME AND NUMBER TO CHAMPIONS TO GO WITH 14 PAIRS OF TEAMWEAR BASEBALL PANTS

UPPER DIVISION - 1 HOMERUNS PER INNING

REC DIVISION - NONE PER INNING & PROGRESSIVE RUN RULE

2013 ASA REGISTRATION WILL BE PRESENTED OR PURCHASED AT TOURNAMENT

BRACKET OR POOL PLAY

TO BE CONSIDERED TO PLAY IN A LOWER DIVISION A ROSTER MUST BE EMAILED TO
[email protected]

TO REGISTER CALL 805-938-0362 OR 805-686-5565
Text message was sent

CCS

Addicted to Softballfans
as of 1/15/13:

Mens