Save your money, don't buy the Black Ops roller.

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
Save **YOUR** Money.....

Long story short, The zipper ripped on mine a while back and the bag just fell apart. I didnt get half a season out of it. CS was spot on telling me they were having a problem with them, and they would be glad to send me another one. I waited for 3 weeks to receive it. Less than two weeks after getting the new bag it ripped again. Anybody in the market for a roller should look else where and save some cash. They're not worth the money. :mad:

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed. The only reason I have one is cuz my GF got it for me. Nothing beats my Andersen backpack

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
i have the IDP Roller. One season down with quite a bit of travel, and a bunch of tournaments and it's holding up great

PhoenixxRising

Addicted to Softballfans
Second on the IDP. We got one used for a serious travel baller (Speedo if anyone knows him) and it was well worn in. We had a problem with one zipper on the small side pocket but other than that its been great. At least a year or 2 more use in it.

Cruel33

Addicted to Softballfans
i have the IDP Roller. One season down with quite a bit of travel, and a bunch of tournaments and it's holding up great

Second on the IDP. We got one used for a serious travel baller (Speedo if anyone knows him) and it was well worn in. We had a problem with one zipper on the small side pocket but other than that its been great. At least a year or 2 more use in it.

My IDP roller has a spot worn through on the butt end about the size of a half dollar after three tournaments.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
My black ops roller has lasted a year and a half and still looks great. Only complaint would be the straps on th zippers come off too easy.

h3o

Star Player
I just got the Id2p its nice so far, just dont like that it only has one main huge compartment everything gets mixed up in there, might buy one of those shelves

PhoenixxRising

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got the Id2p its nice so far, just dont like that it only has one main huge compartment everything gets mixed up in there, might buy one of those shelves

Does it still have the built in shelf/flap at the top like the IDP1 has?

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
My IDP roller has a spot worn through on the butt end about the size of a half dollar after three tournaments.

the first 'edition' have this problem. the latest release of IDP has a tougher rubber skin on the bottom to prevent this.

my first IDP i bought used and after one season it had that hole start to rip through it. bought my second IDP(after selling that one cheap to a friend) new and it's been great. i try not to drag it around(that motion when you go to stand it upright against the fence) but i'm not going to say i'm good at avoiding that. i just like the size, it's a good size bag to keep you a little more sane on what you carry around with you

Luda1468

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had mine a few months play league a few nights a week and some tourneys black ops hasn't fallen apart at all. No tears, issues with zippers, or wheels locking up. My complaints about it are the wheels aren't very durable and the middle compartment needs a built in shelve but the construction and durability of the bag are nice.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
my black ops roller has zero issues. ive had it for over a year and we play year round 1-2 days a week and tournies.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Recurring themes in softball is buying bats from bat companies, gloves from glove companies, balls from ball companies, and shoes from shoe companies in order to get the best products. Otherwise you're likely just buying a name on a me too product.

Riggerman740

Brauers Softball, Wrecking Ball Softball
Had my black ops for a year and had no issues still looks brand new. And I play five days a week and do tourneys and it's been great.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Recurring themes in softball is buying bats from bat companies, gloves from glove companies, balls from ball companies, and shoes from shoe companies in order to get the best products. Otherwise you're likely just buying a name on a me too product.

well played sir.

love mine still no issues but yes wheels are kinda annoying!
always 4 bats in it and loaded up 2 gloves, 2 pairs of shoes, worth pitching helmet and other random crap we keep in bags.
cross this bag with the No Errors wheels and you have the best bag ever made.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
love mine still no issues but yes wheels are kinda annoying!
always 4 bats in it and loaded up 2 gloves, 2 pairs of shoes, worth pitching helmet and other random crap we keep in bags.
cross this bag with the No Errors wheels and you have the best bag ever made.

Agreed. Though I think the valuables pocket should be more than just a mesh zipper pocket but that's ok I can deal with that.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im saving up for my Jansport batpack satchel.

JPG

Lefty
I have had mine for a year and have yet to see a better bag. Fits everything I need and some.