Saw a guy K looking

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Not once, not twice, but three times!!! They were pretty pitches too. I don't think I'll ever understand why guys are so eager to try to walk rather than get a hit:D

cpizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I've seen guys who are hurt just stand there because they didn't have a sub available.

DSNuts48

Badass
I struck out looking the other day, but it was because I hurt back foot and couldn't swing with it, and them being all outside pitches and very close to the plate I took my chances. Sucked, got out, but no subs. True story.

babales

Only kind of here
I struck out looking the other day, but it was because I hurt back foot and couldn't swing with it, and them being all outside pitches and very close to the plate I took my chances. Sucked, got out, but no subs. True story.

man up, candyass.

Dove#12

Addicted to Softballfans
I threw a one pitch last night and watched 2 guys strike out swinging back to back. Both pretty good ball players on good pitches!!! Then another time 2 guys struck out looking back to back!! What a funny night!!

Gator275

Addicted to Softballfans
I love taking walks. Its the only reason I play coed, men get 2nd. I never get that far when I actually swing.

House00

Slingin' lead!
Not once, not twice, but three times!!! They were pretty pitches too. I don't think I'll ever understand why guys are so eager to try to walk rather than get a hit:D

last week the same guy on the other team went down 3 times SWINGING... i dont get it... i can see missing once, but he probably swung a total of 4-5 times in the 3 at bats with absolutely no contact... my pitcher also struck out the side in the 2nd, which we hardly, if ever, see... 2 looking, the afformentioned guy swinging:rolleyes:

SPARKY32

Addicted to Softballfans
in our asa friday night league here 4 of the last 6 games we have struck some one out on the other team and 3 of those were to end the game. 1 swinging and 2 looking, the other one was toward the end of the game and it was a very good hitter but we were getting stomped at the time.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
played a tourney last weekend against a guy who struck out swinging 3 times. 1st game in the losers bracket for them he struck out 2 times in 3 ab's. both swinging. rough day on the diamond.

Teencie

Hank Moody Jr
My first carrer softball at-bat was a looking K. I had no idea they started at a 1-1 count. I was zoning in on the middle when the umpire was like "hey... youre out" I was like WTF

Milli

i dont see how anyone strikes out looking. if you only have one strike left, swing at ANYTHING CLOSE, wtf?

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
saw a guy last weeken strikeout not once but twice, in the same game.

1st AB struckout looking
2nd AB Struckout swingin

Was not a happy day

Later in the day he did make contact and popped up to the catcher tho

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
saw a guy last weeken strikeout not once but twice, in the same game.

1st AB struckout looking
2nd AB Struckout swingin

Was not a happy day

Later in the day he did make contact and popped up to the catcher tho

Played in a tourney this past weekend and guy on our team struck out looking to end the game and the tourney for us.. It was funny, right Kyle and Dan? :D

juice64011

Addicted to Softballfans
Played in a tourney this past weekend and guy on our team struck out looking to end the game and the tourney for us.. It was funny, right Kyle and Dan? :D

I saw this same thing at a tourney I was at. I had some time in between games so I was watching this other team. The team was down by 1, had a guy on 2nd and 3rd, and had 2 outs in the 7th. A guy walks up and swings and misses for strike 2 and watches strike 3. I was amazed because the team was a favorite to win the tourney.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here

i was gonna post something about this, but didnt know the amount of buttthurt you would have. hey wanna buy a cnt? i cant tell if its an og or not.:D:mad::rolleyes:

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
i was gonna post something about this, but didnt know the amount of buttthurt you would have. hey wanna buy a cnt? i cant tell if its an og or not.:D:mad::rolleyes:

LOL.... Thought you would and nope, no butthurt would have happened.. I was actually expecting it.. :D But no, not interrested in your CNT, sorry.. I wouldn't know either :rolleyes:

jroyal73

Ryan Mathews for ROY
jabronis but was a bit hurt after a rec team taxed us for 10 runs in one inning on sunday...lol