Say good bye to the J3A? Juggy 15.

Joker

yea because they are not biased at all or trying to sell bats

i like the comment saying the cl22a is better this year when its a fact that its the same bat, new paint

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Like joker said, they are probably trying to sell bats. If the '15 juggy got any better than the '14 juggy, I think you would have more durrability issues.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
All spot on......every year, we see the same "hottest bat EVER (come buy one)" from a lot of companies.........

Keep in mind, they ALL have to pass (but not exceed) the SAME test to get that ASA stamp......so is one really hotter than the other, or does one feel better to the individual swinging it????

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even I have to laugh when they refer to the '14 Juggy as being flexy...
I mean, I'm a huge proponent of stiff 1-piece bats; so much so, that until this year only found the Stadium line swingable.

But lets get real, the '14 juggy is not flexy, lol...

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Even I have to laugh when they refer to the '14 Juggy as being flexy...
I mean, I'm a huge proponent of stiff 1-piece bats; so much so, that until this year only found the Stadium line swingable.

But lets get real, the '14 juggy is not flexy, lol...

Maybe they meant it makes you flex after a bomb. :thumb:

WarHorse

Star Player
I'm willing to bet that just like the 14 juggy, the 15 juggy is also just a repaint. People get all superstitious about their sticks and sales gimmicks, but the truth is, the 14 juggy performed the same as the J3A

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
IMO, the '14 Juggy "feels" just a tad different then the J3A. The barrel feels softer and seems to have more of an EL. The '15 "feels" more like the J3A.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
"Off the hande, 320'"
These clowns make me laugh. '13 = '14 = '15. I wonder what they "changed" in the '15 to be able to claim, "NOT A REPAINT." Grip? Does that count?

And, being a repaint if the '13 or '14 line is a good thing!

Raptor12

Star Player
The guy from Kelly's must be narrating this video. Every ball 320 360....off the end cap...390.....off the handle 320. **** all that. It's the same bat.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I dont buy into the hype of "this is the best bat ever" or "this is way better than last years." I can tell you this...I never like the juggy because of the flex in the handles. Swung last years model and just couldnt get past it. A military friend that's an A3 rep got all the new line bats in the other day so I decided to try it out. Take it for what its worth, the rumor was that they had stiffened up the handle on the juggy a little. Dont know the truth behind it and that definitely isn't the gospel. But I swung this bat fresh out of the wrapper (well he put the first 20 on it) and I was incredibly blown away by it. 52/300, Classic M's and 44/375's.....didn't matter. It killed all of them. I like this one head and shoulders above last years. This is the hottest bat from the wrapper that I've swung. In all honesty, I swung last years juggy when I was still a loyal Worth guy. So maybe I just didn't swing it enough or get the complete feel for it. But my buddy and I both agreed that it seemed to have a little less flex in the handle. I'll have one or two of these in my bag.

TRaj2327

The bat is a monster, no doubt. I love the way that the video basically puts the '14 juggy to **** though as if it was a turd by only comparing the new '15 to the J3A. Newsflash, the '14 Juggy was every bit as good as the J3A. Newsflash again, the new Juggy is on the same level as the '14 Juggy. I refuse to compare it to the J3A and say the J3A was the benchmark. If you disagree, you got sucked in. DeMarini owned ASA in 2013, 2014, and they're doing it again in 2015. PERIOD.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
The bat is a monster, no doubt. I love the way that the video basically puts the '14 juggy to **** though as if it was a turd by only comparing the new '15 to the J3A. Newsflash, the '14 Juggy was every bit as good as the J3A. Newsflash again, the new Juggy is on the same level as the '14 Juggy. I refuse to compare it to the J3A and say the J3A was the benchmark. If you disagree, you got sucked in. DeMarini owned ASA in 2013, 2014, and they're doing it again in 2015. PERIOD.

I agree with you. My assessment was based merely off the fact that i acknowledge that i didnt swing the '14 enough to form a comparison besides I thought the handle flexed a little much for many liking.

TRaj2327

You were probably just having an off day or not getting good pitches. It could be anything. I strongly believe flex is purely mental. Ive swung everything from j2's to legends to the juice and back to the spec.1. Barrel feel and balance points are far more important in my mind.

Last edited:
This is absolutely hilarious, thanks for saving me some cheddar fellas as I'm grabbing a 26 14 juggy for just a bill. All in all I like the black graphics over the gray.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm curious as to the hardness of the balls they're hitting in that video.
That tap back at 25 seconds sounded hard as ****, ijs

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Am I wrong, or wasn't it already stated that with the exception of a few "exclusives" that the '15 lines are in fact the same bat, just repainted- I cant speak for the Legacy, Insane, or Lawmen, since these are new for '15, but from all the searching through the forums, I've seen statements to back up the claim, that even the '15 Future, '15 Cluggy and all the '15 Demars are the exact same bat, with new paint jobs.

Probably beating a very dead horse right about now, but this board is about helping bros out, not selling out - that said, pick up the great deals on the '14 line and save some cash :) Hell if it breaks, you'll get a '15 No Return anyways with a valid receipt... so... yeah... :)