Say what you want that is random Combatants Part 33 1/3

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
CDW is doing an "enhanced" casual Friday today, letting employees wear their favorite teams' jerseys in honor of the AFC/NFC Championship games.

So I'm wearing my Combat/Roddy jersey from Seattle. :D

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
CDW is doing an "enhanced" casual Friday today, letting employees wear their favorite teams' jerseys in honor of the AFC/NFC Championship games.

So I'm wearing my Combat/Roddy jersey from Seattle. :D

winning-tshirt.jpg

whogotz

dilligaf?
Real man, my ass. You keep telling yourself that so you feel better. Sperm that carry the female XY chromosome survive longer in the uterus and fallopian tubes than those with the male chromosome. That means your doo-lolly isn't very big and your seaman take longer to get there. Science doesn't lie.... :D

My family doesn't make girls. My dad's dad had three boys, my dad has three boys, my older brother has 3 boys, I have 4 boys, my little brother has a boy. Lots of testosterone in my family.

We were going to keep trying for a girl, (my wife is hot, I didn't mind putting in the effort). Then we met a guy with 8 boys.

leave me be man!!! having daughters is the sweetest torture ever.

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
Headed to the ca$ino for the weekend. Fingers crossed me or my buddy win some monies cuz it will be blown on sluts and blow! Good times will be had...

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
2-0 so far in the allnighter. Swung an avarice. 28fl. Doesn't quite feel like a 30 to me, but does feel like a really heavy 28. Pulled the wrapper off right before the game. 4-4 with it. Feels like a 1000 swing Dan smith. Just the way it felt, my instinct has me thinking the durability might be suspect. Hope it's not another oggs.

crf158

Benchwarmer
2-0 so far in the allnighter. Swung an avarice. 28fl. Doesn't quite feel like a 30 to me, but does feel like a really heavy 28. Pulled the wrapper off right before the game. 4-4 with it. Feels like a 1000 swing Dan smith. Just the way it felt, my instinct has me thinking the durability might be suspect. Hope it's not another oggs.

Bat Monger is being modest, he hit some really hard shots with the Avarice. Saying you were 4-4 doesn't accurately describe how you hit with the bat.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
You might want to keep your eyes open for a "Have you seen me" milk carton with Bill Cundiffs picture on it in the Baltimore area in the next few days. :D

WOW, what a time to miss......of course Jim Nantz did say he was 16-16 in the fourth quarter this season....JINX!!!!!!!! :eek:

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
another bad thing about my work. i just got in trouble for sending out an email about my tournament team's superbowl pool fundraiser

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Okay, need some advice fellas. My little brother is getting married on June 30 and has asked me to be his best man. So I'm trying to come up with ideas for a bachelor party, and I'm not very creative. We'll be doing it in Shreveport, La, so ideas of taking in a ballgame as part of it will be out.

Now keep in mind a couple of things...neither me nor my brother drink alcohol, and naked or partially naked female bodies will not be a part of the night, LOL. Maybe that's lame, but that's how it is :).

So what are some ideas you guys might have? I found a good steakhouse to eat at. I was thinking about doing something like paint ball, but I'm not sure. Also thought about golf, but it would force us to split our group in two. My brother is pretty easy going and is telling me to do whatever or do nothing, lol. Thing is, I'm 36. My brother just graduated college and is 23, and most of his other groomsmen will be around his age.

I know this is pretty vague, but do you have any ideas of what I could check out or look into? There will be 6-8 of us in all.

Thanks...now feel free to make fun of me :eek:.

Last edited:

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
Candle lit dinner and a tear jerker movie, just hold each other and cry!! Haha jk bro, I was bestman and that was the hardest part to plan something everone likes

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay, need some advice fellas. My little brother is getting married on June 30 and has asked me to be his best man. So I'm trying to come up with ideas for a bachelor party, and I'm not very creative. We'll be doing it in Shreveport, La, so ideas of taking in a ballgame as part of it will be out.

Now keep in mind a couple of things...neither me nor my brother drink alcohol, and naked or partially naked female bodies will not be a part of the night, LOL. Maybe that's lame, but that's how it is :).

So what are some ideas you guys might have? I found a good steakhouse to eat at. I was thinking about doing something like paint ball, but I'm not sure. Also thought about golf, but it would force us to split our group in two. My brother is pretty easy going and is telling me to do whatever or do nothing, lol. Thing is, I'm 36. My brother just graduated college and is 23, and most of his other groomsmen will be around his age.

I know this is pretty vague, but do you have any ideas of what I could check out or look into? There will be 6-8 of us in all.

Thanks...now feel free to make fun of me :eek:.

shooting range