Price Check sb34 genny....

slick303

B(.)(.)BS
Traded

ls2.jpg

ls1.jpg

ls3.jpg

what is a fair selling price? 26oz, very light webbing, light bag wear.....

Last edited:

earnstaf

BP Hero
I'm pretty sure I sold mine for 160 and bought it for 180. I'd have to dig through old threads to confirm, but it's around there.

westtexas

"Godfather"
They are hard to sell right now for some reason...Ive had my 30oz on sale for $160 for a while and no bites. I will keep it until the winter when people want the hottest USSSA legal bat left...

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Maybe because its a 30oz? I think Jimmy34 picked one up off the board in the 160-170 recently or possibly traded for it

I just noticed his bat has a couple of X's stamped in the knob, not that it should make a difference, that may have been a NR bat

Jimmy34

Board Prick
The bat pictured is a NR bat and it's 26oz...I think the best SB34's were the 28oz ones only because of the very balance feel of them...

26oz NR SB34 Genesis is probably gonna get $140-$150 max...which BTW, to me anyways, is a STEAL if you use crappy balls...best legal bat ever made for cork centered balls...

I have 5 right now, all 28oz inc my Silver one which has about 10 hits on it, and they are not going anywhere...especially if the rumor I heard this weekend is true about ASA going to the 1.2BPF rule for 2011/12 and grand fathering a few bats in...JUST A RUMOR...

JIMMY34

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Even if they do that, I dont use 28oz bats, so my Genny will be on the market as well as a few other 100mph + bats.

ht2

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw an SB103 in great condition at PIAS for $79.99. Is it worth anything?