For Sale SB71N Blue Nexus 28oz (Collector's Item)

MURDA7

Death By VOLT.....!!
Up for sale in this thread is one of my last few pieces that I have left of my collection. This one here is a "SalesMan Sample" and is NOW, and if anyone out there is still collecting this is a MUST have. Many stories came up over the years, byut when it comes to RARE softball bats this will stand on the front lines. Anyways Merry XMAS to all and for all of you still balling these days here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year. Hit me up in here, Via PM or text 201-615-3210 with any interest. Sale Price is $450 Gifted or add the fees. PS...Sorry for the !@#$%^ pics from the Old Lady..!!

marty15

Merry Xmas brotha.......sweet stick you know someone will scoop it up she's a must have for collectors!

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC
Very rare piece here.....one that eluded me when I was collecting..... somebody pick this rare thing up...............

Merry Christmas J, hope all is well with you.....

MURDA7

Death By VOLT.....!!
Thanks for the bumps fellas. Merry Xmas to all. Wishing you all the best in '14..!!

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
This is like a solar eclipse. Very very rare to see much less for sale. I just wanted to post in the thread to be part of history.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
A buddy on my team has one of these that is beat to death. Doesnt kno what he has haha but it is very hot i do kno that. Very nice stick for sure.

wink

Winkleton
Well hello Voltage, I mean...Nexus.
I remember seeing this one over and over in your pics. Man did I want this thing when I was collecting.
But alas, I am so over bats....
Beautiful to see, G/L with sale/trade.
Someone get it and USE it!!;)

913sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Tell story why is it rare and what's so good about it. I have deep pockets if the story is good id consider buying it

N8iveSoul

Chief Slapahoe
Son of a .....! Bump this up for me wishing I had held on to this out my Nexus Trilogy a couple years back. Good luck with the sale, Bro!

Country35

Banned User
curious if you have tried the bay with this, for once I think you'd be better off selling there. Too many cheap asses on here anymore.