SBF Exclusive CL22 Jugggggggy Giveaway Contest!

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
giWnPI6.jpg

Get your BP gear and your video camera ready. Softball Fans is sending its exclusive DeMarini CL22 on a nationwide tour looking for people to hit and review the bat. Post your best review and BP session of the bat anywhere you want. Make sure you create a thread highlighting your review with links in the first post so we can see it. In turn we will give away an exclusive brand new CL22 to the top two reviews determined by the SBF crew. We will judge based on creativity, originality, enthusiasm, detail, and production. Basically just make a bad ass video review and good luck!!

How do you enter? Simply PM SBFJake in this post and he will add you to the list. We will give you a week to hit the bat. Please understand many members will be waiting so do your session as quickly as possible. The thread you can post any time. SBFJake will then send you the address of the next person to send the bat to. It will be member to member shipping so please ship quickly and expect a minor cost to ship the bat.

We will have one each of every weight we stock making rounds so make sure you let us know which one you want to swing. Sorry guys no 30’s. Winners will be chosen by the end of August so we can give as many people as possible a chance to review. We only have one of each so please take care of them for the next guy in line.

***Special thanks to JPG on the board for the great artwork!!***

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
No, I think there's a bat or two that's going to be sent around from person to person...I think anyway.

But anyway, even with doing that, won't the 20th person to receive said bat have a better hitting bat than the first guy?

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd love to swing it for sure. Not many ppl in ky swing demarini that I ever see might be one or two at a tourney besides me lol

trip

stfu
this **** can't end until like june. I have snow. unless you want one of the bats to be broken.

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
The 26 oz is shipped out, I have a 27 and 28 that need to go to someone that wants it. Preferably somewhere warmer so you can get hits outside. We will be running this for a while Trip, probably like July time we will end it.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys rules are posted now. Obviously looking to send the first few out to warm weather states so we can get good video ASAP.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
No, I think there's a bat or two that's going to be sent around from person to person...I think anyway.

But anyway, even with doing that, won't the 20th person to receive said bat have a better hitting bat than the first guy?

The performance of the bat is irrelevant. Simply need a good video review.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in for the nationwide short haul bombers tour. I will take the 27oz whenever it gets around these parts.

Please specify the specs of balls you'd like to be used with the demo bats.

Last edited:

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm 10 min from the store... I'd do the 28 but these blizzard-like conditions today pretty much hinder that. Maybe come April or May!