For Sale SBF Exclusive Rawlings 12" Horween

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I know the 2 piece pattern may not carry a lot of weight here in 12" but I had to post anyway. Latest creation is another Pro Shop Horween Tan. Limited quantities available. If you have a baseball pitcher in your life you need to get him this glove.

12" PRO206-9HT
All Horween Tan
Vegas Stitch
Tan Lace
Split Grey Welt
Black Indent
Black Embroidery And HSW
Brown Liner

PRO206_2.jpg
PRO206_3.jpg
PRO206_1.jpg

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
That is a great looking glove, although I’d probably never order myself one, the more I look at those webs the more I like them. How good is that web for SS? With Anna pitching and playing IF, that may make a great glove for her?

MaverickAH

That is a great looking glove, although I’d probably never order myself one, the more I look at those webs the more I like them. How good is that web for SS? With Anna pitching and playing IF, that may make a great glove for her?

Since it's made for the P position in baseball, it will have a fairly deep pocket. The web itself is fine (except for one potential caveat which I will discuss later). It isn't difficult to break in & has the benefit of adding to glove stability. Also, because it's a pitcher's model, it'll naturally break in T2P.

The one caveat about the web is that it's narrow. It's 4.5" across the top of the web which is fine for baseball but a bit narrow for softball, IMHO. The deep pocket sort of compensates for this though

Definitely not a glove you'll see too often on a softball field. I wish that it was truly all horween though (liner).

Hiltz

Built for comfort
...the more I look at those webs the more I like them. How good is that web for SS? With Anna pitching and playing IF, that may make a great glove for her?

I've always been a fan of closed or basket webs for infield. Zero chance of getting a finger snagged in the web on a quick DP transfer. I've owned one mod-trap glove in my life and will never own another for that reason.

bigjbowski16

Addicted to Softballfans
Remove the base of the web and you have Craig biggios glove. Adeiny Hechavarria or however you spell it uses a one piece web at SS too. Plus the holes line up perfectly for an I web

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Since it's made for the P position in baseball, it will have a fairly deep pocket. The web itself is fine (except for one potential caveat which I will discuss later). It isn't difficult to break in & has the benefit of adding to glove stability. Also, because it's a pitcher's model, it'll naturally break in T2P.

The one caveat about the web is that it's narrow. It's 4.5" across the top of the web which is fine for baseball but a bit narrow for softball, IMHO. The deep pocket sort of compensates for this though

Definitely not a glove you'll see too often on a softball field. I wish that it was truly all horween though (liner).

I need to measure a Liberty Advanced basket across the top to see if there is much difference.

jethrodub

Coach
They already made a PP 504. Still available on this site. I am guessing the PP price is what drove people away.

A horween 504 HOH at a retail price would definitely move. Horween liner would be a bonus.

I would have to agree HOH price is much better than a PP price. I know for a fact the leftys would buy a 12 inch H web for pitching