For Sale SBF Exclusive Wilson SP125 Round Two!!

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
OK I have heard from Wilson and they are willing to work with us on the second SP125 version. We can build two different colorways BUT they need to be in the 4 core offerings.

Black, Saddle Tan, Orange Tan, Blonde

We need to decide fairly quick what way we are going here. I am posting some mock ups below let me know the two you would be willing to pre-order. No tire kickers needed here!!

OT with white welt and stitch. SB has sample and it turned out very nice he will post a review.
SP125_OT_2_Final.jpg
http://www.wilson.com/custom/gloves/glove-specs?gid=GID3EDAHAAG

Traditional All ST
SP125_2_ST.jpg
http://www.wilson.com/custom/gloves/glove-specs?gid=GID2TMGXUGZ

Black with black welt
SP125_2_Black.jpg
http://www.wilson.com/custom/gloves/glove-specs?gid=GIDTV83G5E7

Some pretty traditional stuff here but we have seen the pattern does mean a lot to people so we really want to make this another go around before Wilson adds to their line. Let me know thoughts.

Attachments

• SP125_2_Black.jpg
    SP125_2_Black.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

jethrodub

Coach
ST and Black.

Would like to see black "A2000" embroidery on the ST version, but would 100% order it as is if nothing changed. Split ST welting for sure.

I like the idea of a black version, but I'm not sold on the tan welting. Split black would look awesome, with classic yellow embroidery and classic logos.

Those would be my votes, and would get my money.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
ST and Black.

Would like to see black "A2000" embroidery on the ST version, but would 100% order it as is if nothing changed. Split ST welting for sure.

I like the idea of a black version, but I'm not sold on the tan welting. Split black would look awesome, with classic yellow embroidery and classic logos.

Those would be my votes, and would get my money.

I was thinking same thing for black as well. Just wanted to get some non traditional looks up too.

thirdbase24

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not convinced I'm going to buy again in round 2, but if the modifications to the black (black welt, classic embroidery) end up happening, it may be enough to get me to fold. The blonde looks very sharp as well. but would probably prefer the 'A2000' embroidery to be black.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I am still digging the OT too. I think if we change to the split welt it would be a nice new version. Those that had an OT already could go ST and those that missed on the OT the first time would have this version.

ballglovegaller

I would 120% order the OT with white welting that you posted up on IG. Probably wouldn't order one without the white welting but if I did it would most likely be the OT one you have pictured above.

Junior_SD

Manager
OT - Already have the old version so I'd be out.
ST - I would buy and split welting for sure if you can make that happen.
Black - I would definitely consider and would probably order one along with the ST.
Camel - No

jethrodub

Coach
Possible to do black stitching on the black option above? I think with the yellow stitching it is just too much black and yellow. Its like the retail 1781's vs the PI's. To me the PI's look so much cleaner.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
OT: Not sure about the black A2000 embroidery.

ST: Great as is. Black A2000 embroidery isn't going to look good with the traditional patches on ST.

Black: I like it but black split would have more appeal. ST stitch/embroidery looks good. Black laces would be alright if you want to deviate from the OTIF a couple years ago. Maybe blonde or grey stitching/embroidery if no one else likes the ST? I agree that the gold stitching would look too close to the retail 1781.

Blonde: I like it. Black split I hope. I'm interested to see the blonde with grey split or black nude split too. Either black or white A2000 embroidery works. Possibly gun metal grey for stitching (it's dark and has a little bit of pop)?

Joker

1 & 2: not for me

black: black it out completely, black labels and stitching

blonde: go with blonde welting too, everything else the same. maybe black A2000

jethrodub

Coach
Any idea if you would be able to get them with the classic patches as opposed to the stitched on versions? Might be a cool way to add a little touch that isn't offered normally.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Any idea if you would be able to get them with the classic patches as opposed to the stitched on versions? Might be a cool way to add a little touch that isn't offered normally.
I agree but it seems like Wilson may be moving away from the cut-outs entirely.

Gators21

Manager
I guess I'm an outlier - I liked Chad's initial black with saddle tan welting version. I like the blonde with the black web. I like Swinging Bunt's first two black versions, but not the blackout one. Saddle tan is amazing, especially after having bought the custom saddle tan 1799 from a board bro.

chavist93

I'm totally down for a black one the way it is. Possibly a ST if I have the extra cash. Already have the OT and would never own a blonde glove.