Sbf fanduel week 1......get the sack

Softball.com:

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I may drive to the state line just to put a lineup in. This sucks so ****ing bad that it's illegal here. Oh, you can buy pot and smoke it in Washington but fantasy football is illegal there. Something something merica something

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I may drive to the state line just to put a lineup in. This sucks so ****ing bad that it's illegal here. Oh, you can buy pot and smoke it in Washington but fantasy football is illegal there. Something something merica something

you want me to just put your team in? we can just run a tab all year. i assure you i'm good for it

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I would, but I can't even see the players or anything. If I go to Fanduel and try to click on a contest they tell me to gfy. It's really ****ing stupid. I can't even play freerolls.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
just use a damn proxy justin

I've never done anything like that, and I have a weird feeling that if I did and I won anything big they would find some weird way to **** me out of getting paid. I may need to research it more. Idk. **** fanduel and draft kings and all of you

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I've never done anything like that, and I have a weird feeling that if I did and I won anything big they would find some weird way to **** me out of getting paid. I may need to research it more. Idk. **** fanduel and draft kings and all of you

i realize how stupid of a question this is.....but when i'm paypaling to fd, they always ask me what state, i assume that's the only reason why and it never asks me any other time

can you sign up w/ another account and just click you're from a differnet state? or is it ran via IP?

i'm gonna do that anyway.....free 200? yes plz.....

justinstp

PayPal Ready
i realize how stupid of a question this is.....but when i'm paypaling to fd, they always ask me what state, i assume that's the only reason why and it never asks me any other time

can you sign up w/ another account and just click you're from a differnet state? or is it ran via IP?

i'm gonna do that anyway.....free 200? yes plz.....

They used to do that at the beginning of last year and I would lie. Now they ****ed me. Mother****ers

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ya that's some bs.....

the fact you can't free roll is so dumb i can't stand it.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
ya that's some bs.....

the fact you can't free roll is so dumb i can't stand it.

Right. It wasn't like that last year. I could still free roll and I had a few buddies who'd all put lineups in a privately created free roll and we'd just pay each other outside of the site. That was still OK. Now, nothing. **** those mother****ers

Primo

fat and famous pablo
id proxy server it just so you could view and then call me or someone.....that way you're safe acorss board

trip

stfu
just download a vpn browser once you get back home.

they're not gonna **** you unless you advertise you just won $1MM on fanduel. if you did end up winning, launder the money to me and i'll send you a fedex box full of cash

Primo

fat and famous pablo
eh yo morris, change the settings so i can enter two lineups....need justins in too

Primo

fat and famous pablo
been too long since i've tried it.

wtf would be the benefit of limiting # of entries?

oooooo...ten man league and i'm all ten entries....so i lose the juice

awesome.

i hate stuff