SBF Fantasy baseball season 4!

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
What are you? H2H - too much of the luck factor, especially in playoffs. Points system - easy to manipulate.

Yep, #1 in points doesn't always win H2H leagues. But they make the playoffs then it's anyone's game.

We award a prize for total points winner as well as the league winner. So it's the best of both worlds.

H2H is the luck of the draw you can set your line up, leave it and win BORING!!!

in Roto you have work/think about it...it's a lot harder

It's boring playing other league members and creating friendly rivalries? I didn't know. I've played both leagues. Roto is a snooze fest. I'd like u to enlighten me on how there's more strategy in roto?

You hafta decide on picking up a waiver wire 2 start junk pitcher with 2 good matchups over a solid pitcher? um no. Since it's not head to head and u aren't facing anyone.

H2H is for kids.

or real men. But I hear ya.

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
if i knew how to play roto id do it

Honestly, you just draft a team and sit there.

Nothing really special about roto compared to real leagues.

You don't hafta worry about matching up pitching starts vs your opponent since u don't have one.

Just watch your category score move up and down and that's it. Same thing every week

ssf

Too tired to care

You don't hafta worry about matching up pitching starts vs your opponent since u don't have one.

Just watch your category score move up and down and that's it. Same thing every week

If you draft a roto team and let it sit there - you lose. End of story. Or you can play head to head and put up the best numbers through the season and get beat by some ****head streaming 3rd rate pitchers in the playoffs or by a single hot player (how many H2H were won last year thanks to Tulo?).

That's not strategy - that's dumbass luck.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan

I like getting ahead in a stat and looking and trading to improve my team in the second half (in a stat). Just like Baseball you got to get that missing piece to win.

Head to head just aint the same.

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
If you draft a roto team and let it sit there - you lose. End of story. Or you can play head to head and put up the best numbers through the season and get beat by some ****head streaming 3rd rate pitchers in the playoffs or by a single hot player (how many H2H were won last year thanks to Tulo?).

That's not strategy - that's dumbass luck.

Tulo & C Gonzalez did it for me!! Well...we ended up tying & it gave me 2nd because I lost to that guy in the regular season...BS!! Hahahaha

Yeah, I want to do that again. I'll try to send out some info to everyone tomorrow.

Good go hear...I really like my keepers.

errbin

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

are you playing in this league with us?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I invited one to many, It was my fault. Can we go to 13 or does everyone want to stay at 12?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
We wouldn't be able to play head-to-head with only 13. Can we get 1 more?

Ball game hold your paymeny bro, I made a mistake and if scats wants his spot I will have to drop the last person we asked to play which was you.

I feel horrible, I hope you understand and still want to play if a spot opens.

errbin

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
14 teams??? you'll need to change the team player limit

there's going to be a lot of scrubs at the end of round 10

errbin