Sbf official week 14 duel

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He might get me too. Could have been close to passing him in a meaningless ff game on that Lacy pass too.

stork

$80 is a good week still. Hey, I just remembered I had that 500K one. Came in 3630 out of 114941. Forgot I had Jordy and Crosby in that one. Brees would have so helped.
paid $20.

stork

Pretty ****ing stellar imo. Until recently, 12th out of 14 was about right for me.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Heck yes, Hrd saved my butt in that one.... I was in like 470th lol

I was rooting for Julio even with this running, Really close to the top in that mini.

Way to go stork.... That was a free roll wasn't it?

stork

They gave up 37 and defense wasn't stopping much. Of course they didn't really have to much either.

stork

Heck yes, Hrd saved my butt in that one.... I was in like 470th lol

I was rooting for Julio even with this running, Really close to the top in that mini.

Way to go stork.... That was a free roll wasn't it?

Yeah, cost me $2 for an NBA one with a free entry to this one. NBA was not horrible but far from good enough.

stork

Wonder if I owe you a few bucks? Will have to see how my line-ups look compared to those you sent. I was swayed into using Brees though. ha

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Noooo......
If you took my advice you would have lost lol. Keep it rolling before the season is over and get some more cash.

stork

Almost. $20-30 off prob.
Looks like it is you and I next week in the keeper league.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
I jumped up to 2nd on Nelson's 60 yd'er, then to 3rd when def gave up the next score, then to 6th as Rodgers made that 11 yd run. Sigh, was fun to watch though, very tight at the top. I figured Heck had a good shot going into last night.