SBF Pro League Season 4......

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
image.jpeg who's in and who's out, same rules as the last 3 years. Let me know asap if you're in or out so I can find replacements if need be

$25 payment asap to [email protected]

Pay,eats will remain the same as previous years paying 1, 2 and 3 as well as highest single week total and most overall points total

So far I've confirmed

Morris
T.heck
TeabagJenkins
bishop
Stretch
Preems
Stork
J-sig
MCM
Baplaya
Mihklo
Crimedog

2015 keepers

ATLiens:
Dez Bryant
Golden Tate
Odell Beckham

Longrod:
Antonio Brown
Mike Evans
Joseph Randle

Stretched:
Randall Cobb

Ef Hutton:
Frank Gore
Mike Wallace
CJ Anderson

Dave Caper:
Andrew Luck
Deandre Hopkins
Travis Kelce

Ditka:
Lamar Miller
David Carr

Bozos:
Jeremy hill
Delanie Walker

Verlander:
Tom Brady
Dewayne Allen

Primodonnas:
Jonathan Stewart

No fat chicks:
Tre Mason

Tony Gunk:
Martavius Bryant

F Bombs:
Jarvis Landry

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Well, if the birthday boy would show up once in awhile. This is about the only league I will still be playing.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
**** me Stretch I never mailed you the trophy, I'll get that out asap. Sorry man with the house flood and everything I completely forgot. Ok cool I'll get preems, stretch and stork accounted for

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
You can't keep anyone with a K next to their names. Everyone else is fair game. We need to set a draft date. Is a Sunday night good with everyone?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
depends on the sunday but that goes for every single goddamn night.....

i need to slow down on ****....i'll make it work. you talking late august?

Stretch19

Grow up
**** me Stretch I never mailed you the trophy, I'll get that out asap. Sorry man with the house flood and everything I completely forgot. Ok cool I'll get preems, stretch and stork accounted for

honestly man...no need to ship me a trophy...just one more thing in the house that i dont really need

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
depends on the sunday but that goes for every single goddamn night.....

i need to slow down on ****....i'll make it work. you talking late august?

Yes probably right before Labor Day. We can do a weeknight if it's better I just don't wanna do it too early.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
For some reason the keepers aren't being shown. I'll look into it tonight and post a lot of keepers from last year if I need to.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone has bad keeper choices, I'd offer up Gronk (2) or Jeffrey (3) for some draft considerations. Maybe swap a mid-round pick?

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah youre right...ill be able to find a RB in the 8th who puts up better numbers this year than Freeman...silly me

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
If anyone has bad keeper choices, I'd offer up Gronk (2) or Jeffrey (3) for some draft considerations. Maybe swap a mid-round pick?

I think we traded players for picks last year.... I just ask we dont get carried away, I think the rules on keepers are in place to keep the pool fresh and keep good players in the draft. We are already losing last years rookies.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I am pretty sure players were traded for draft picks before the draft last season. I remember Primo wanted someone's first round pick and first born son for Carlos Hyde.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Almost would have to trade for keepers if theyre available, That would cause a bidding war from teams like mine and you would get rewarded with extra mid round picks.